• Breaking News

    Friday, March 6, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - March 6, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - March 6, 2020


    Daily Question & Answer Thread - March 6, 2020

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:09 AM PST

    All common questions about the game should be directed here. This includes both single-player and online questions. When asking a question, it is often beneficial to share which mode you are referring to in order to get an accurate response. Also consider sharing any relevant information that may help someone answer your question.

    All story spoilers must be displayed with the proper format:

    >!RDR is a great game!<

    gives you:

    RDR is a great game

    If you're not sure if you should use a spoiler tag or not, err on the side of caution and use one. Also, it's a nice gesture to visibly indicate the general nature of your spoiler before the tag, so people know what you're spoiling.


    Submit Red Dead Online feedback here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    May i stand unshaken

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:41 AM PST

    I can't believe Pearson asked for 3 perfect pelts for this. I mean, look how shitty it is, even Jack could do better.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:16 AM PST

    Badass battle scar from tussling with a grizzly bear

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Thought I’d remind everyone that this was thing

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:53 AM PST

    Undead redemption confirmed?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:33 PM PST

    I sir, am a fish

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:16 PM PST

    Mary Linton was Abusive

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:22 AM PST

    We all know about Arthur's tragic romance with Mary, but upon playing the game again and watching their interactions more closely, I noticed that the whole time they spoke to each other, Mary never reciprocates any of Arthur's efforts to help her or be with her.

    On the obvious side, she always talks down to him, taking the side of her father about Arthur's background. She never makes any effort to empathize or relate to his struggles.

    She always asks him to go out of his way to help her: rescue Jamie from strange but harmless cultists, track down her intoxicated father, retrieve her mother's brooch. All of these are a massive inconvenience for Arthur but played honorably, he does without asking for money or compensation.

    But more subtly, I noticed that she always has to have control of their conversations. She never allows Arthur to be frustrated or to disagree with her, and when he asks why he should help, she pouts at him and pleads that she has no one else to turn to.

    I would suspect that her father had only a small part in their relationship falling apart. I think she was using Arthur as a way to rebel against her father and taking advantage of the genuine love he feels for people, and when he proposed to her she broke it off of her own volition.

    submitted by /u/ErisTyto
    [link] [comments]

    Low honor and high honor❤️

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:57 AM PST

    On my fourth gameplay i just found out that deers can get their antlers stuck together.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:50 AM PST

    That's one way to get to the doctor in a timely manner...

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:22 AM PST

    Hanging out over fort Mercer. I think this is my best recreated shot, hope y’all enjoy

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:59 AM PST

    I got friends who's Mexican. Friends who's Indian. I've known blacks, Irish, Italians... good and bad in all. I've known good white people and bad white people. And above all... dumb white people.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:26 AM PST

    One of my favorite moments from camp. (Sound on)

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 07:13 AM PST

    Wait, I’ve seen this before!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:58 PM PST

    Come to papa you lil sentient bacon chonkers

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:52 AM PST

    Had a blast in this mission!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:30 AM PST

    This game is masterpiece!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:04 AM PST

    So, i's 497 days since the game came out. I have finally finished Arthur's story and miraculously I didn't see a single spoiler!!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:30 AM PST

    Why didn't I play this sooner?! I bought it the day it came out. Booked a couple of days off work for it, but got distracted somewhere in Chapter 4 and didn't pick it back up again until recently.

    I started a new game and this time I was absolutely addicted. I ate, slept and red deaded.

    I have never been so engrossed by a story line and I am so freaking sad that it's over.

    When Arthur said goodbye to his horse (an Arabian that I had named Aladdin and was extremely attached to) I started crying and didn't think I would ever stop. I honestly started crying at everything towards the end - when the nun met him at the train station, when the Germans he'd saved earlier in the game found him on the road (I ended the game on max honor - seeing him redeem himself and help people was so moving), when he said goodbye to Tilly and Jack. I've never bonded so much with a character and honestly I was an emotional wreck by the end of the game (ok I am female but that's besides the point). Even now when I think of how it ended and how I will never get be able to play that for the first time again, my chest tightens and I feel really sad. I didn't think I could ever get like this over a video game. My friends who laugh at me for playing games but they have no idea, I invested so much in this game and this story and it was well worth the hours that I put into it - there's nothing else I'd have rather be doing.

    Only joined this thread today and I'm excited to start reliving it through posts on here.

    submitted by /u/hippopotamove
    [link] [comments]

    This pork chop tastes a little funny

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:50 AM PST

    Caught a tender moment

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:14 AM PST

    “You’ve got sad eyes mister, like you’ve seen sad things”

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:16 PM PST

    'Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness'

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:00 AM PST

    stupid fucking bear

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:18 PM PST

    Hunting Panther...

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:41 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment