• Breaking News

    Friday, September 18, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - September 18, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - September 18, 2020


    Daily Question & Answer Thread - September 18, 2020

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    All common questions about the game should be directed here. This includes both single-player and online questions. When asking a question, it is often beneficial to share which mode you are referring to in order to get an accurate response. Also consider sharing any relevant information that may help someone answer your question.

    All story spoilers must be displayed with the proper format:

    >!RDR is a great game!<

    gives you:

    RDR is a great game

    If you're not sure if you should use a spoiler tag or not, err on the side of caution and use one. Also, it's a nice gesture to visibly indicate the general nature of your spoiler before the tag, so people know what you're spoiling.


    Submit Red Dead Online feedback here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Thought this was a cool cut secret cut scene in the mission where you look for trelawney

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    John Marston cosplay. Hello everyone! Some days ago I uploaded the first pic of my RDR in real life project and here you are another pic. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    First time noticing this adorable little animation

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Jack Black perfectly imitating Dutch’s voice!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    He came back to life and then the entire town attacked me. Why, Van Horn?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Booted up my childhood ps3 and found out we have always had rdr1����

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    I had a few people ask me for some before and after shots on my last two posts so here they are.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    How is it going so far? Just a tracing

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    I took a screenshot then edited it and I think it looks cool what do you think?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    My favorite Arthur reaction

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Just caught my first legendary fish.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Perfect pause moment. Here's Arty!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    I've always said that I really liked a game and stuff, but I can firmly say that there is no other game that I have loved or sunk into as much as this one, and its a damn shame that I only discovered it this year

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    I did my worst, I tried my best... Now it's time to rest

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    I like to call it “bridge to nowhere”

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    I love this game so much.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    POV: You're an O'Driscoll

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Morning practice

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    This game looks better than real life!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    People who played RDR1 after RDR2, how did you find the first game?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    RDR1 gets very little love on this sub, a lot of people have only ever played the second game. The two games are VERY different in tone, RDR1 is a lot more dark and gritty. Where RDR2 was a bit more hopeful and pure in tone, RDR1 contained a lot more of that classic Rockstar cynicism. Most of the people you meet and work for are pure scumbags and the game is a lot more quiet, ambient and serious at times. The game is a lot more like a traditional western in this regard. John is also a completely different person in the first game compared to the second, he is a lot more serious, cynical, wise, and badass. RDR1 John is still my favourite protagonist, he lost everything and doesn't care about anything other than getting his family back. Because of how different the two games are, I'm curious to know how people who have gotten used to the tone of the second game and tried the first one found it to be. It must feel like complete tonal whiplash. If you are looking to get into the first game, remember that it's pretty different from the second and that isn't a bad thing. It also starts off very slow and only really picks up when you assault Fort Mercer IMO so try to push through the first section of the game before giving up on it.

    submitted by /u/Ronin_777
    [link] [comments]

    I fixed up my drawing of arthur

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Just a nice Red Dead Pic

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment