• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 7, 2021

    Red Dead Redemption Arthur with cattleman by me

    Red Dead Redemption Arthur with cattleman by me


    Arthur with cattleman by me

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 04:00 AM PST

    I seem to be wanted dead or alive on this specific mountain peak. Nowhere else exept blackwater and new austin. Anyone know why?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 01:51 AM PDT

    Best Western Movie?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 05:51 AM PST

    I was thinking of watching a movie that reminds me of the scenery of RDR2, and that kind of western lifestyle of struggle and whatnot. I know of the old movies (good bad ugly…) but what I had in mind was more like The Hateful 8, because of that beautiful storyline, amazing full HD scenery, and western acting.

    Any other tips for me?

    Edit: thank you all for the amazing list of films! I hope it will also serve as a good resource for other western fans to keep enjoying this great genre :)

    submitted by /u/followthewhiterabb77
    [link] [comments]

    End of a Journey-My final screenshot from this amazing game after I finished it. An unforgettable experience!!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 03:13 AM PST

    I drew Hanging Dog Ranch in Arthur's drawing style

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 05:07 AM PST

    Haven’t even fully finished the game and I can still say it’s probably the best game I’ve ever played, what do you guys think of it (avoid spoilers yall)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 07:12 AM PST

    Herbalist 9 in a nutshell:

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    shit ... SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 07:22 AM PST

    I have a 100% that this is one of the best game's music ever

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    When you have nothing else better to do. Here we go again!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 11:22 AM PST

    Pearl handle glitch, never seen it with the hero grips though. Kinda looks cool.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 07:07 AM PST

    I FOUND A WAY TO REMOVE OFFHAND HOLSTER AS ARTHUR

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 09:24 AM PST

    Okay, so here are the steps I took. 1. Save outfit before Micah escape mission without a offhand holster. 2. Complete a challenge that unlocks an offhand holster. 3. Buy that holster (DO NOT OVERRIDE PREVIOUS OUTFIT) 4. Complete Micah escape mission, after which you should still have the trapper holster equipped. 5. Go to camp. 6. I looked in the gun locker to get rid of the gun it auto equips to secondary holster. 7. Go to outfits and your saved outfit should still be there with no offhand holster! :D

    I just discovered this out of pure curiosity. I don't know what happens to this when you move to John, but I will update if someone else doesn't before me.

    Edit: I reloaded and outfit was deleted. Sorry everyone.

    submitted by /u/dandebles
    [link] [comments]

    Got 100% completion and earned every Trophy. Here's to you, Arthur.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 12:18 PM PST

    Made Arthur’s hat (re-upload)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 01:27 PM PST

    Fauna of America: the beautiful stripped wild cat

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 08:37 AM PST

    I just found a wild red Arabian in chapter 2 by Owanjila

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 12:39 PM PST

    Some of My Personal Favorite Captures

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 11:41 AM PST

    Photoshop painting based on a picture I took

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 11:21 AM PST

    There is marks from the secret door moving in the St. Denis fence

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 06:06 AM PST

    Whenever I see a Gray after chapter 3

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 12:39 PM PST

    Just found a clueless deer in one of the room of the Aberdeen Pig Farm

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 01:17 PM PST

    Angry Arthur, trying to make my way to Blackwater while in Chapter 2

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 09:16 AM PST

    What was your favorite horse to use as arthur?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 12:14 PM PST

    Since every gang member of the game had a unique horse,i couldnt bring myself to use a horse someone else had in the game so i could only use the mahogany bay tennesee walker,raven black shire,or any of the horses that came in the pc version(or the unique ironbay pre order horse) then patched to consoles.I called my raven black shire black cloud.The first time i played the whole game with the white arabian(its not really a unique horse since it is one of the horses you steal from a mission) and named it snow white.The second time black cloud,and third time i played the whole game with the mahogany bay tennesee walker and named it after arthurs dead son isaac.

    submitted by /u/Humans-deserve-hell
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment