• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 12, 2021

    Red Dead Redemption Kieran napping with his horse

    Red Dead Redemption Kieran napping with his horse


    Kieran napping with his horse

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    took some time to grind but finally got this

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 02:49 AM PDT

    This is my first time I found the ghost train and I wasn’t even looking for it.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    What role playing things did you do as Arthur? Things that were entirely head cannon to your playthrough.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    I recently did my longest playthrough as Arthur (putting in 100 hours before "Our Best Selves/Red Dead Redemption) and I found that the things that added to the fulfillment I felt at the end of my journey were due to the RPG elements. Doing unnecessary things I thought my character would do with his free time. Some of my favorites were.

    1. Changing how much I donated to the camp based off how disillusioned Arthur was with the gang. At the beginning I would do anything for money and donated ungodly amounts to the camp often only keeping 50 dollars in Arthur's pocket. But once we moved to Clemens Point I started keeping more because after having the money box stuffed to the brim with 7000 dollars I figured my Arthur would be getting annoyed with hearing about we needed more money. By the time we reached shady Belle I would donate a few bucks at most here or there. As Arthur was starting to see the writing on the wall that this was getting out of hand and he might need to have his own savings if it hit the fan.

    2. Early on I hunted to feed the gang and get some start up money but specifically avoided the legendary animals and legendary fish until after meeting Hamish in chapter 6. After talking to Hamish and seeing how happy Arthur seemed taking time out of his stressful life to hunt and fish I spent a lot of time as Arthur hunting and fishing the big game as a way for him to find peace and to do something he enjoyed and felt good about that wasn't murdering people while wrestling with his mortality. Like how some people when faced with death will go sky diving or traveling. I viewed him as finally appreciating the beauty in the world. I also to try to find as many points of interest as possible during this time for the same reason.

    3. This is a small one. But before every mission in chapter 6, I'd take the time to have Arthur look at the picture in his camp of Him, Hosea, and Dutch. Just to remind Arthur of why he was still trying to pull Dutch out of his spiral.

    There are many more little things I did that infused a more RPG element into this playthrough but those were some notable ones. What were some you did?

    edit sorry for the wall of text. Mobile.

    submitted by /u/Lost_And_Found66
    [link] [comments]

    rdr and gta v r not in the same universe since dutch mentions new york in the mission 'a rage unleashed', which doesnt exist in in gta v

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    Not sure if this was mentioned anywhere but i was just looking at the red dead redemption introduction booklet, and I noticed that jacks name was john? thought this was interesting :)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    NSFW - Pitching a Tent

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    I’m bad at drawing, what do y’all think of it

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    The Van der mini gang

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    Arthur's enjoying the beautiful morning in Horseshoe overlook

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    After finishing Red Dead Redemption 2 i thought it would only be right to finish the trophies of the first game aswell and now after plenty of hours i have finally 100% on both of them �� next stop is : Red Dead Revolver (PS2 version on PS4)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    Lenny appreciation post

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:16 AM PDT

    Managed to get RDR1 with all the inserts as well as Undead Nightmare!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Now I know why it's called face rock.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    Strawberry

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    Today i finished my first ever play through. What a game to say the least. 100/10

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    HOW THE HELL DID HE NOT DIE QUICKER

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    Tell the dumbest way you've ever lost a horse

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    Mine was once when I [SPOILER ALERT] talked to Rains Fall after the ending. After the cutscene ended, my horse was already dead, probably killed by the train, and I didn't even get the chance to revive it.

    R.I.P. Emmy. I'll always remember you, GUHRL.

    submitted by /u/BKF0308
    [link] [comments]

    Mr Morgan

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    He really was, Hamish :')

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Little Creek River in real life

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    Fun Fact: You can feed Micah’s corpse to pigs if you light it on fire

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    mornin

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment