• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 25, 2022

    Red Dead Redemption I hope my brother and his fiancée enjoy their housewarming present.

    Red Dead Redemption I hope my brother and his fiancée enjoy their housewarming present.


    I hope my brother and his fiancée enjoy their housewarming present.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 05:01 PM PST

    Who had the better aliases Arthur or John?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 04:52 PM PST

    Is Micah Really To Blame For The Gang's Downfall?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 05:11 PM PST

    This is something I've been dwelling on and wanted to hear others' opinions. Micah obviously caused the divide in the gang, getting into Dutch's head and stringing them all along. Because of this a lot of people like to blame Micah for everything. But while I do believe he accelerated the downfall of the gang, by splitting it apart, I don't think he's the sole reason it all fell apart. The civilized world closing in on them is something said by multiple characters time and again in the game, and with Agent Milton religiously hunting them down, they didn't have much time. Their fates were sealed the moment the Blackwater Massacre happened. Arthur even says "Maybe we don't need a rat, we've gotten sloppier than the town drunk!". They mess up job after job, shooting dozens of cops each time and leaving a (Metaphorical) trail of blood right to them. Even without Micah getting into Dutch's head, who's to say he still wouldn't have winded up like he did? Arthur suggests he started changing even before the Blackwater Massacre, so maybe Dutch would have led them into all that trouble even without Micah being there to lead him on.

    Now, of course Micah played an integral part in ruining the gang but, maybe the gang would have fell apart without him. Thoughts?

    P.S. I am not defending Micah at all, he is a sack of shit and for sure is at fault for ruining the gang. The question here is, would the gang have fallen anyway if he weren't there?

    submitted by /u/fcs88
    [link] [comments]

    Why didn't Arthur just become obese, change his facial hair, and pick up the money from Blackwater?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 05:03 AM PST

    A $5 meal in 1899 costs $168 in 2022. That is some gourmet shit Arthur is eating.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 03:41 AM PST

    Just saved this horse from drowning

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 05:05 AM PST

    The DLC we obviously all want Rockstar to make

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 08:07 PM PST

    Fed Eugenics Proponent to a Panther

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 06:29 AM PST

    Some screenshots I took

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 01:14 AM PST

    I found this with my friend while traveling. It seems to be some kind of religious painting. Does anyone know exactly what this is?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 05:26 AM PST

    Ow

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 08:09 PM PST

    Finally! After so many plumes and orchids to collect. I finally received Algernons gun and the custom hat! Woohoo!!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 12:25 PM PST

    Just found a Picture of our house from 1899

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 03:40 AM PST

    You mind your business,ill mind mine

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 05:25 PM PST

    Uh oh. Right up th....Like a homing missle.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 09:32 PM PST

    So apparently as most of us know, there are points in the game where you'll play multiple mission consecutively. In here, I did "blood feuds, ancient and modern" after that, I stopped it at "the battle of shady Belle". When I turned it on, it immediately started at the latter

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 09:43 PM PST

    I finally got a perfect squirrel for the ingredients satchel. Been chasing those little $#@%& for weeks.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 06:18 AM PST

    57 hours into this play thru and I'm still at Horseshoe lol.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 07:18 PM PST

    I'm taking my time and intend to complete as much as I can before moving forward. I've completed all the challenges except herb 9, hunting requests, gathered most things Algernon will need in chapter 5 and intend to give the trapper everything he needs to complete every article of clothing. I've also gotten everything Pearson needs to dress up the camp. I figured if I'm going to be here this long it might as well look good.

    submitted by /u/Red_Dead_is_better
    [link] [comments]

    Cool detail I found. Agnes paying debt to Strauss and talking about her husband's death

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 05:27 AM PST

    .

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 06:07 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment