• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - February 28, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - February 28, 2020


    Daily Question & Answer Thread - February 28, 2020

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:09 AM PST

    All common questions about the game should be directed here. This includes both single-player and online questions. When asking a question, it is often beneficial to share which mode you are referring to in order to get an accurate response. Also consider sharing any relevant information that may help someone answer your question.

    All story spoilers must be displayed with the proper format:

    >!RDR is a great game!<

    gives you:

    RDR is a great game

    If you're not sure if you should use a spoiler tag or not, err on the side of caution and use one. Also, it's a nice gesture to visibly indicate the general nature of your spoiler before the tag, so people know what you're spoiling.


    Submit Red Dead Online feedback here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Recently bought this game been enjoying it

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:32 AM PST

    When you walk by and hear a witty comment from an O'Driscoll.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:42 AM PST

    What in the HELL was that all about

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:16 PM PST

    Some more tilt-shift shots, this time in Saint Denis & Rhodes

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:47 AM PST

    Happiness is full cores...

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:25 AM PST

    You can actually see the fractured skull

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:09 AM PST

    I tried to make Braithwaite Manor in Minecraft.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:53 PM PST

    Only if you could smoke cigars for more than one puff

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:12 AM PST

    My online characters 1st year of progression

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:04 PM PST

    All 3 listening so attentively.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Arthur and Uncle, Horseshoe Overlook - 1899

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:02 AM PST

    This game never ceases to amaze me... I played RDR2 for over 110 hours on PC now and I already completed it on console last year. However, this is the first time I see such a beautiful purple sunset. A masterpiece!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:54 PM PST

    Just put a wet paper towel on it Arthur!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:05 AM PST

    Overlooking Valentine.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:26 AM PST

    When you don't see a train-wreck coming:

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:33 AM PST

    After a good exploration of every corner of the map on my 2nd play-through I see no reason to go on doing missions from here. Time to retire to the grizzlies.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:04 AM PST

    Arthur & Dutch taking in the view after a long day fishing

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:29 PM PST

    Went to see an exhibition about Sergio Leone and its movies... thought to be at Valentine's gunsmith!! (guns in the picture are Uberti replicas used by Mr. Clint Eastwood while filming)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:09 AM PST

    Hunting, West of Valentine, March 1899

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:59 PM PST

    An ode to the best dude, Lemmy

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:59 AM PST

    Red Dead and COVID-19

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:27 AM PST

    I work in the realm of emergency preparedness, so my life the last 6 weeks has been constant COVID-19. I live and breath it (npi) on a nonstop basis. Between work and preparing for my family I have been seriously stressed out. I've never really experienced anxiety until now. I'm angry all the time and I'm not sleeping well. I'm constantly on the internet researching. I like to tell myself I only trust peer reviewed data, but I'd be lying if I said I don't get caught up in the social media hype.

    If you made it this far, your probably asking yourself why the hell is guy writing in the RDR sub. Well, I'm in my 40s and don't really game much, but when RDR came out I bought a PlayStation 4 and had the most enjoyable 2 months I can remember. It's been a couple years since then and I haven't played another game. Anyway...last night I again found myself wide awake while the rest of the family slept, and that is when the real anxiety hits. I got up and went downstairs to get some water, and by chance the PlayStation caught my eye. I said what the hell and fired up rdr. I played for hours. I didn't do any missions; I just rode around the landscape, looking at animals, hunting, picking plants, etc. And when I say my anxiety went away, I mean it literally went away. I'm on hardly any sleep right now but I feel great for the first time, and a big reason for that is I know I'm going to hop back on the ps4 in a couple hours. This probably doesn't belong here, but I just wanted to pass on my story on why this is the greatest game ever made and how it really helped me out.

    submitted by /u/Ditka_in_your_Butkus
    [link] [comments]

    Well that was unexpected...1 bullet = 2 dead

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:38 PM PST

    I found that, with the help of the bounty wagon, you can climb up on the statue in Rhodes. A player rode by while I was up there and stopped to do a double-take, lol.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:53 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment