• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 21, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - April 21, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - April 21, 2020


    Daily Question & Answer Thread - April 21, 2020

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    All common questions about the game should be directed here. This includes both single-player and online questions. When asking a question, it is often beneficial to share which mode you are referring to in order to get an accurate response. Also consider sharing any relevant information that may help someone answer your question.

    All story spoilers must be displayed with the proper format:

    >!RDR is a great game!<

    gives you:

    RDR is a great game

    If you're not sure if you should use a spoiler tag or not, err on the side of caution and use one. Also, it's a nice gesture to visibly indicate the general nature of your spoiler before the tag, so people know what you're spoiling.


    Submit Red Dead Online feedback here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I took this picture at the doctor in Saint Denis and turned it into an oil painting.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    “Grandpa. What did you do during the great pandemic of 2020?” Well kiddo

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Arthur took a trip into the mountains, and he came back a different man.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    A Portrait of Mrs. Adler - 1899

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    I was taking pictures of the gang and this shot of John just really stuck with me.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    a random, unassuming saint denis jeweler takes a smoke break

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    So real❤️

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    The last words heard of every member in the Van Der Linde Gang

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Arthur(high honor): But... I tried, and in the end, I did. Arthur(Low honor): Damn us both!

    John: Now go, git!

    Dutch: Our time has passed John.

    Hosea: Any problems, we'll see you in camp!

    Micah: You shot me pretty good.

    Bill: You bastard orphan!

    Javier: Yeah! Go to your puto!

    Charles: I'll follow you up... I just... I just can't move fast.

    Sadie: Hurry up. I got a wedding I wanna go to.

    Abigail: No...

    Lenny: We can get across here!

    Sean: Now it don't feel right? I coulda told ya-

    Trelawny: Thank you Arthur.

    Strauss: I.. (gets cut off by Arthur)

    Swanson (optional): You lived your life like a man Arthur and you turned into a good man.

    Kieran: I'm just letting y'all have your moment

    Mrs. Grimshaw: No, you be quiet Mr. Bell, and put down your gun!

    Uncle: Take them and don't worry about me... just get em' outta here!

    Pearson: So what can I get for you today sir?

    Tilly: Be well John Marston

    Mary-Beth: It was really lovely seeing you!

    Karen: Unknown

    Molly: Oh not so big now, are we your majesty?

    Cleet: Honest... please I.... I'm one of the good guys.

    Joe: Just you left is it?

    And finally...

    Jack: I ain't going nowhere old man.

    submitted by /u/GenericRedditor42
    [link] [comments]

    Took this photo of Arthur while in Guarma.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Appreciation post- "Unshaken" by D'Angelo.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Did you guys enjoy this song as much as I did? Just gave me chills the first time the song was played.

    submitted by /u/dannyz1989
    [link] [comments]

    Most butt-clenching horse revival of my life

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Van Horns' breath of death:

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    I'm at this part again.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Whoa, boah

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    ''I'm really sorry for you, son, it's a hell of a thing.''

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    No words ❤️

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Enjoyed beating this guy up

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    I caught a lightning bolt striking the ground. I love these graphics!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    At Bronte's party, the quartet has this music on their stands. It's "The Entertainer" by Scott Joplin. It's 1898. This piece wasn't written until 1902. (Side note: I love photo mode)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Opinion: sunsets are too fast and should last longer

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Some Murfrees were killed before this picture was taken

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Enjoy this sunset in Scarlett Meadows. ����

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    My friend gave me this as a late Christmas present and I love it!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment