• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - October 23, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - October 23, 2020


    Daily Question & Answer Thread - October 23, 2020

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    All common questions about the game should be directed here. This includes both single-player and online questions. When asking a question, it is often beneficial to share which mode you are referring to in order to get an accurate response. Also consider sharing any relevant information that may help someone answer your question.

    All story spoilers must be displayed with the proper format:

    >!RDR is a great game!<

    gives you:

    RDR is a great game

    If you're not sure if you should use a spoiler tag or not, err on the side of caution and use one. Also, it's a nice gesture to visibly indicate the general nature of your spoiler before the tag, so people know what you're spoiling.


    Submit Red Dead Online feedback here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The right time and place for an epic photo.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    I wanted to share my favorite photo mode pic I made with y'all

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    The most dramatic death I’ve ever seen

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    Saved by the cutscene

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    My friend drew this. Hope you guys like it

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    This Legend better be running around at the night of October 31

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    My fan art of RDR2. The game is so breathtaking that I ended up in this digital painting. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    For a high school project in my design class I made a Red Dead Redemption III cover art. It's not perfect but I did my best

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    a smile ��

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Rains Fall during rain fall. What a cliché.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Anyone ever see a black Labrador before? I've only see the gold ones before

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Photomode with adjustments

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Fitting bug for a Halloween theme

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    The best “horse” in RDR2 ��

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Bill Williamson: A Competent Idiot

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Spoilers for RDR2

    I'm replaying and just finished one of the game's finest missions, "Sodom? Back to Gomorrah," where Bill Williamson leads a heist on the Valentine Bank. The total take was about $10,000 for the gang and over $2750 for Arthur alone. If I recall correctly, most other missions' payouts pale in comparison for and this may even be the highest take in the entire game (not counting the epilogue).

    I enjoy that this is the case. Bill comes off as such an idiot throughout parts of RDR2, but he managed to pull off the biggest heist Arthur takes part of in the entire game. It really adds to the believability that he could break off from Dutch and run his own gang of smash-and-grab outlaws that we see in the first game outside Armadillo. No fancy stuff, no pitting families against one another or robbing the rich in St. Denis -- just hold up a small town bank and get the fuck out.

    I feel as though not many people talk about this and I think it was a deliberate, well-done move on Rockstar to include this in the game.

    submitted by /u/thereddevil97
    [link] [comments]

    sad :(

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    Got to sit at the same time burning so I didn’t died and IDK I just find it funny

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    Just this tree

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    This is something I was thinking about lately, regarding Micah Bell...

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    He was an O'Driscoll. Keep in mind he set up the "parlay" between Dutch and Colm. Yes, it was Pearson the one who talked to them, but Micah is suspiciously trying his hardest to make it happen. Since when did he care about the gang getting into trouble? Just that one occasion is when he said they should cut outsome fights. He happily embraces and creates every other one. And of course, the fact that this parlay was a trap is the key. Micah was the one who said Arthur should cover them with a sniper rifle. This was deliberate and it was his intention all along. Getting rid of Arthur. Notice how Micah acts friendly towards Arthur, trying to earn his approval, in chapter 2. But that stops in chapter 3, which is when this O'Driscoll meeting happens, he most likely realized Arthur was never going to trust him and he was the main threat, since he was Dutch's right hand man. And this is where it gets really interesting. The O'Driscolls had a deal with the Pinkertons. Colm himself says this to Arthur. His plan was to give them Dutch to save himself. And this makes perfect sense, the O'Driscolls were a way bigger gang, all over the map, making a lot more noise... you'd think the O'Driscolls would be the priority, and not Dutch's gang. Unless... they had a deal with the law. Micah was the man inside Dutch's gang, he'd feed the info to Colm, who would report to the Pinkertons. Isn't it funny that Colm knew about the train heist? This was the real story of how the Pinkertons knew about Dutch's moves, the St. Denis bank... etc It makes a lot of sense. And of course, once O'Driscoll died in chapter 6, after Guarma, the middle man was cut and Micah answered directly to the Pinkertons. Please let me know what do you think about this.

    submitted by /u/AndyToskovic
    [link] [comments]

    What a view !!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Dutch has no respect it's amazing.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    I went to the theater with Mary and was surprisingly entertained with the acts! Kinda blows me away that they spent that much effort to create this part!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    I love the relationship between Hosea and Abigail, the little interactions at camp are wholesome

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    The Lowest Thing A Player Can Do Is Shoot Another Player's Horse

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    I was recently in a rather extensive gunfight with a payer who, seeing me get a bounty, followed me across the map to the location of said bounty and proceeded to kill me in the middle of the bounty gunfight. I killed them a couple of times, accidentally killed the bounty, killed the player a third time, and rode off in the direction of the prison wagon.

    The griefer followed me to the wagon where I managed to turn in the bounty before they killed me. I spawned back in and whistled for my horse since the only weapon I had on me was my Lamat revolver and my hunting knife, both of which are no match for a griefer wielding a pump-action shotgun.

    I cringed as shots rand out and sure enough, the fucker had shot my horse. The gunfight lasted a good 20 minutes and many deaths of both me and my horse later, the griefer either left or got disconnected (probably the latter).

    Was I mad about being trapped without guns? Absolutely, but that's not the problem. He shot my fucking horse. Kill me, spawn trap me, sick your posse of griefers on me, whatever. But don't touch my horse.

    I know the game takes a small portion of money from you when you kill a player's horse but to griefing little shits who has mommy's credit card and all the gold and currency they can purchase off the store, that's practically useless. I know how broken the honor system and law systems are in this game but it would be so much better if there were some sort of animal cruelty systems in-game where certain merchants or the stables wouldn't serve a player if their cruelty meter was too high.

    Whatever the solution, shooting a player's horse is just the shittiest thing you can do. Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/Gr1mBeeper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment