• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 12, 2021

    Red Dead Redemption Apparently they had to rerecord some Voice Lines.

    Red Dead Redemption Apparently they had to rerecord some Voice Lines.


    Apparently they had to rerecord some Voice Lines.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    The guy looks too white , the post officer from van horn, any reason why he looks like this?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 02:49 AM PDT

    I can't be the only one who loves the snowy area in RDR2

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    Got this Black Arabian for free and met an old fella i once saved from a snake bite and bought this badass outfit on his tab. What a day !!!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Great article. Link in comments

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 02:36 AM PDT

    I love the in game description of Rufus the dog

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 01:55 AM PDT

    Nightfolk encounter (Almost ran away)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 04:27 AM PDT

    I made Arthur in LittleBig Planet 3

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    While I was skinning the camp's dinner, this beauty literally trots up to me, stares for a few seconds, then coyly plays hard-to-get by running. Are they supposed to spawn in the Heartlands?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    Very interesting that Dutch saw himself and the gang as Romans

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    Tacitus Kilgore. Dutch's alias we are introduced to in Further Questions of Female Suffrage, Chapter 3. The Roman Empire was expansive going as far West and East as possible. Which over the course of the game happens to the gang. Tacitus was a famous Roman historian who recorded the story of Boadicea. Boadicea was a Celtic warrior queen who led an uprising from the Roman's rule and dies shortly after her failed rebellion. As we all know Arthur had a horse he loved dearly named Boadicea that we learn of in Exit Pursued by a Bruised Ego, Chapter 2. I believe this to be foreshadowing for Arthur, by the end of the game Arthur is tired of Dutch's rule and does what he can to save those he cares about regardless of his loyalty to Dutch.

    submitted by /u/nile_river7
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please tell me why I have a stack of bills on my journal

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 12:38 AM PDT

    I think the Saint Denis barber needs to be taken to the doctor

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Either you got a lazy eye or lack of smell, which is it Hosea?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    My most brutal nut shot of all time, with Jack Marston.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    5 hours playing, 30 seconds clip

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    Splitting a bullet with an axe blade

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    My first low honor playthrough

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    Though I think the proper way the story should play out is high honor. Playing this with low honor is like playing it fresh. Who knew being a piece of shit psycho would be so much fun? "I've been bit by a snake" bang "My horse fell on me" bang "could you spare a dollar?" stab

    submitted by /u/spinalshock87
    [link] [comments]

    Arthur has a nice body tho ngl

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Every time I finish Chapter Six...*Major Spoilers*

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    I feel like I've lost something. Like, you spend hours and hours making Arthur your own. You use him to interact with people, to help others. You watch him grow and develop. You dress him, feed him. You watch him redeem himself and you're at the forefront of it all. Arthur is you and you're Arthur.

    And when he dies, fuck me, does it hit hard. Thinking back on my latest playthrough here, it hurts. I think of everything I've seen from Arthur, all my favorite Arthur outfits and I get sad. He's gone now, he's dead.

    I know I'm not saying anything that hasn't been said before, but Rockstar did such a masterful job emotionally investing the player into this game and Arthur in particular. When he's gone, you really feel it.

    submitted by /u/RustedAxe88
    [link] [comments]

    I'm honestly not sure what I was expecting...

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    My second play-through and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a lady riding randomly through the lands other than the “Random Encounters” I’ve come across. She also has a pistol holstered on her hip.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    Arthur Bell

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment