• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - October 7, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - October 7, 2020


    Daily Question & Answer Thread - October 7, 2020

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    All common questions about the game should be directed here. This includes both single-player and online questions. When asking a question, it is often beneficial to share which mode you are referring to in order to get an accurate response. Also consider sharing any relevant information that may help someone answer your question.

    All story spoilers must be displayed with the proper format:

    >!RDR is a great game!<

    gives you:

    RDR is a great game

    If you're not sure if you should use a spoiler tag or not, err on the side of caution and use one. Also, it's a nice gesture to visibly indicate the general nature of your spoiler before the tag, so people know what you're spoiling.


    Submit Red Dead Online feedback here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The Van der Linde Gang

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    this view tho..

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    They make Uncle look so hardcore in these pictures but in reality it's all "I've got lumbago"

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    I zoomed in on Arthur's face while replaying one of the missions and got this beautiful smile!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Did a paiting inspired in RDR2 :)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    Never going to get one like this again...

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    I rode my White Arabian to Lake Isabella before the last mission of Chapter 6. I gave her plenty of pats, some sugar cubes, and brushed her one last time before setting her free in her natural habitat. Run free, Debbie, the most loyal and majestic of steeds.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Thank you Rockstar

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    I've been wanting to get this off my chest for a while but i really didnt have anyone to tell it too so i figured that this belonged here where maybe some people can relate. Not a day goes by where i don't miss playing red dead, i haven't played it since 9/11 when i 100% the game, and doing so was such a bitter sweet moment, it took me almost a month to 100% the game, the last thing i did was pay respects to Arthur's grave, and the when that 100% cutscene played i cried, I've never been so invested or intrigued in a game ever, i woke up every day really exited to play, i played the game every day since i got it which was last December, it was the only game ever to make me cry. I'll probably never emotionally recover from Arthur's last ride and his death. My only regret, is that i played the game, and now i can never experience playing it for the first time ever again. This was one hell of game and i will be forever grateful for rockstar for making this masterpiece of a game

    submitted by /u/blepp___
    [link] [comments]

    Arthur Morgan

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    I drew my boyfriend’s RDO character in the official art style!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    This big ol’ world sure got me running ‘round

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    I drew a terrible picture of Arthur in chapter 2

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    (SPOILERS) Uncle is a savage. I started a fight in Blackwater and he sure as hell finished it.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    When someone calls you a bad driver so you kill him and his entire family.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Amazing graphics (ps4)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    This is how I imagine Arthur might’ve looked if he skipped out on the Outlaw lifestyle and went on to become a humble shopkeep instead

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    I’m close to being finished with my first play through of chapter 6 and I just wanted to post a pic of my girl Storm. She has been with me sense the beginning of the game!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Arthur dressed for the occasion.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Are you challenging me sheriff?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    I love how drinking works in this game

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Charles just killed everyone in Valentine by himself and gave me a bounty for every kill. Check comments for details

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    I love this game so damn much

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Anyone Notice

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Anyone notice how you can visibly see Arthur getting more sick as the game progresses, and not just in story missions? I just got to Chapter IV, and when trying on different clothes, Arthur appears to be having a hard time breathing. That wasn't the case in Chapter III. Cool little detail.

    submitted by /u/Ranger_Ric13
    [link] [comments]

    Next time, have a good food recommendation ma’am. A cowboys gotta eat.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment