• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 17, 2021

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread


    Daily Question & Answer Thread

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:04 AM PST

    All common questions about the game should be directed here. This includes both single-player and online questions. When asking a question, it is often beneficial to share which mode you are referring to in order to get an accurate response. Also consider sharing any relevant information that may help someone answer your question.

    All story spoilers must be displayed with the proper format:

    >!RDR is a great game!<

    gives you:

    RDR is a great game

    If you're not sure if you should use a spoiler tag or not, err on the side of caution and use one. Also, it's a nice gesture to visibly indicate the general nature of your spoiler before the tag, so people know what you're spoiling.


    Submit Red Dead Online feedback here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I photographed this cougar today. Nearly died. Worth it (meme inspiration by u/talesse96)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:16 AM PST

    I photographed this cougar today. Nearly died. Worth it

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:15 AM PST

    I regret customizing Arthur.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:25 PM PST

    Quick background:

    • I unknowingly (at the time) gave my Arthur the exact facial hair + hairstyle of my father, following the ending portion of the main campaign.

    • My father died when I was only 14, over half a decade ago.

    • I had seen my father, lying in his coffin, a few weeks after receiving that accursed phone call from the hospital about his second [and fatal] heart attack. He smoked at least a pack of smokes every day, and it was only a matter of time before he croaked, but it hit me far more than it should've since he died before I could show him a proper thank you for everything he'd done.

    I knew what happened to Arthur at the end of the game before I even started playing, having watched a playthrough of the game two years ago. I knew, yet I subconsciously still gave him the exact looks my father did before he... well.

    Seeing the train station talk with the Sister from Saint Denis should've been my first warning, but I got too caught up with my tears upon reliving the heart-wrenching scene that is Arthur's confession regarding his pride, the fear of what will eventually come, and what he's supposed to do before that happens, before I could properly heed caution.

    I regret it. An entire month since I beat RDR2, and I still flood my lower face in tears just remembering every single detail. From the fate of my steed, who I raised and cared for throughout the vast majority of the game (the wild one-of-a-kind White Arabian), to Arthur's Last Ride, and his final attempt at trying to remind Dutch about everything they've done through, all the turbulation they encountered, how he did everything he could to help Dutch and the rest with whatever he could muster left...

    The sunrise ruined me. Tarnished me. Destroyed every sense of restraint I had left. All the guilt. All the locked up emotions over the years. All the self-resentment. Every last emotion I've held back all these years, after that scene, snapped me in pieces. All the memories I had, came flooding back like an inferno, exposing the charred remains of times long gone.

    I regret customizing Arthur. Thank you, Rockstar, for allowing me the chance to properly mourn what I previously, and properly, couldn't, if not at least one last time.

    submitted by /u/General_Synnacle
    [link] [comments]

    Starting Young

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:09 PM PST

    Finally finished Buell! Let me know what you guys think!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:08 AM PST

    The best of Good Boahs.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:12 PM PST

    Pro-tip from Arthur Morgan: If a gator tries to eat you, simply get up and walk away ❤

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:09 AM PST

    All this because I told a joke

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:15 AM PST

    The Cotorra Springs (an outfit for Arthur)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:25 AM PST

    I drew Pronghorn Ranch in Arthur's drawing style

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:11 AM PST

    Seems like the latest update had Charles visit the Gunsmith. The varnish on his shotgun is now white instead of brown. Before (Top) and after (Bottom) the last update.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:46 AM PST

    MFW I get to camp and there's no stew ready.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:19 PM PST

    This guy has got some dedication

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:40 PM PST

    Rockstar Games presents

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:12 PM PST

    Was playing around with Photo Mode in the Epilogue and now I have a new wallpaper

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 10:01 AM PST

    Oh no, he’s hot!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:57 PM PST

    Get this, that mf said he had 'Lumbago'...

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:07 PM PST

    This made really sad :(

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:29 AM PST

    I did a painting of my horse walking in Big Valley.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 03:14 AM PST

    Here we go again!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:29 AM PST

    This game surprises me every time ��

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:50 PM PST

    This broke my heart to think about...

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:03 PM PST

    Just finished the main story

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:15 PM PST

    I'm completely speechless. I had read spoilers so I had a fair idea what was going to happen but wow. I have nobody else to talk over it with as nobody else I know is playing it. Little bit late to the game, as I've only recently started gaming. It was my first play through and even though I had a fair idea what was going to happen I'm absolutely gutted. I got the 'good' ending thankfully but I'm still a little bit of an emotional wreck atm!

    Taking a break before I finish the epilogue and try and 100%, but the game is absolutely amazing I never want it to end. I don't know if anything else can live up to it, as I have literally been putting hours into it each day/evening since I got it at the beginning of December (I'm almost at 200). I still have a lot of questions, so hopefully they get tied up throughout the epilogue. Does anyone else have any other game recommendations that I should play after?

    I'd love to play the first game, but I only have a PC and not a console. Arthur's character development was absolutely amazing. If they are going to make a third instalment however far away in the future, I hope they factor him into the story somehow again. Do you think there'll be another RDR sequel/prequel?

    submitted by /u/j_m123
    [link] [comments]

    My drawing of Sean Haberle who played Reverend Swanson.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:35 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment