• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 9, 2021

    Red Dead Redemption A day in Rhodes, the Weather in this game is impressive.

    Red Dead Redemption A day in Rhodes, the Weather in this game is impressive.


    A day in Rhodes, the Weather in this game is impressive.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:14 AM PST

    Why hello there, Windows XP. Long time no see lol

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 02:25 AM PST

    Lady went full auto on my ass I’m still shook

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:57 PM PST

    my PTSD:

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:10 AM PST

    Work in progress iPhone wallpaper for one of the most iconic scenes in the game. Enjoy :)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:07 AM PST

    Got lucky with this shot of an owl & the moon

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:07 AM PST

    Been playing since Day one and just when I thought I’ve found everything, this game throws something new (to me) out there.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:00 AM PST

    Arthur coping with his decisions in Chapter 6

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:21 PM PST

    [Spoiler] RDR2 Post Epilogue guided map to closure, significant people, places, and points of interest.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 11:59 AM PST

    I finally did it I know this has been posted about often but I have nobody else to tell lol

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 10:10 AM PST

    *Housebuilding theme starts playing*

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:16 PM PST

    Arthur with Reverend Swanson’s hair and mustache

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:55 PM PST

    Well, this gave me anxiety.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:57 AM PST

    there could be only 1‼

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 11:40 AM PST

    Thought you guys might like this

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 01:47 PM PST

    A fun little shop I found in Saint Denis

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:24 AM PST

    This game is absolutely gorgeous

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 01:58 PM PST

    The camp party in Chapter 4 has such a different vibe than the one in Chapter 2

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:53 AM PST

    One of my favorite parts of Chapter 2 was the party after you rescue Sean. Singing songs, dancing with Mary-Beth, Sean and Karen's interactions, Dutch and Hosea's heart-to-heart conversation, the stories, it's all great. At the end of the night, Sean is drinking and singing by himself at the campfire but it's all very upbeat.

    After completing the mission in Chapter 4 where you get Jack back, I was excited to see that this would start another camp party. All seemed to be well at first with everyone singing along to Javier's song, but then as Dutch starts his speech the thunderstorm hits. Hearing Dutch's words mixed with the sounds of thunder and the flashes of lightning was such a cool moment, but then everything goes downhill after that. Micah starts talking about how he doesn't believe in the afterlife, but if Hell exists he feels like he'd be at home there. Karen gets too drunk (probably because of what happened to Sean). Bill and Pearson get in an argument ending with Pearson getting decked. At the end of the night, Pearson is sitting alone at the campfire, in pouring rain, singing what sounds like a pretty sad song. As the song finishes you can see him wipe away tears.

    Really masterful writing in my mind to show the change of tone as things start to go downhill for the gang. What started out as a celebration of Jack's safe return turned into a really melancholy night, and unlike the Chapter 2 party I was eager to get Arthur up to his bed to advance to the next morning.

    submitted by /u/inspektor71
    [link] [comments]

    I'm embarrassed by how long it took me to figure out how y'all were posting pictures on here.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:51 AM PST

    As god awful as the swamps were I still managed to find beauty in them.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:57 PM PST

    My horse not happy I decided to take the train instead.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:41 AM PST

    Made an Appleseed Timber Co. Newspaper ad. 1899

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:16 AM PST

    I like Micah Belle a lot.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:41 AM PST

    I'm new to story mode but so far I think Micah is a great character. He does his job best at being a villain and making everyone hate him, even the players hate him.

    Edit: I am now getting kicked out of the friend group. I should've kept my mouth shut.

    submitted by /u/General_Grievous_SW
    [link] [comments]

    When the ambush failed, this Lemoyne Raider knew his day was about to get a whole lot worse...

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:16 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment