• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 11, 2021

    Red Dead Redemption Mary-Beth took a trip to the 80s 💕

    Red Dead Redemption Mary-Beth took a trip to the 80s ��


    Mary-Beth took a trip to the 80s ��

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 04:08 AM PST

    Mrs. Adler

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 04:59 AM PST

    I love the fact that Arthur is such a tank that he can casually lift dudes off their feet and choke them out like Darth Vader lol

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:25 AM PST

    On top of strawberries sheriffs office

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 02:43 AM PST

    This lawman hacked the matrix

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 02:29 AM PST

    Horseshoe Overlook, New Hanover, 1899.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 04:23 AM PST

    My girlfriend knows I love Red Dead 2, so for Valentine's Day she made me a homemade card on photoshop featuring our good boah Arthur!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 08:55 PM PST

    A nice little attention to detail I rarely see people talk about; When you walk or run on ice your character slips sometimes, and when you stop running you slide forward a bit

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:19 AM PST

    "Old man, some jobs ain't for saving. And some legacies, they are for pissing on." I hope you like this poster I made for one of my favorite side quests.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:57 AM PST

    "Came out beautifully" the photographer said. I agree.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 01:01 AM PST

    Just beautiful ��

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 02:48 AM PST

    The end of Chapter 3 is a wild ride

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 06:35 PM PST

    Last pic of my John Marston cosplay! I won't be doing more until the restrictions due to COVID can let us travel and photoshoot again. Hope I can continue my RDR project this spring. Thank you for your support and take care! Pic done by Comando_photography

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:05 AM PST

    I know what I have to do but I don’t know if I have the strength to do it

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 02:31 PM PST

    Overcast near Van Horn

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 02:22 PM PST

    White Giant

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:13 AM PST

    If John Marston was on Vogue magazine.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:20 AM PST

    Another Thank You Rockstar Post

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 09:11 AM PST

    So I've been playing this game since its release. I typically stick to online nowadays but I still go back to story mode to mess around and enjoy the single player stuff. I don't know if Rockstar reads anything here, but I love this game so much. This game right here is the only thing keeping me sane right now. It's my one escape from my life that brings me even an ounce of peace, heck I leave it on in the background to go to sleep to sometimes because the ambience is so nice (unless I'm at my camp...yes, Cripps, you've told me about the bank job in Tennessee).

    I'm no longer working at the job I loved because of my deteriorating health. I'm 24. I've been diagnosed with heart failure, possible pituitary tumor, I'm sick all the time, and I have severe depression and PTSD. My life means nothing to me anymore, and I'm really struggling. My physical ailments just make my depression worse.

    Then I boot up this game. And I get lost in it. The beauty of the open world, the immersion, the feeling of living another life. I play the game and I can be a rugged hunter living off the land. I can be a reckless outlaw, a vigilante bounty hunter, a wealthy woman in Saint Denis playing poker... anything I want. I get to escape. I get to be myself but in a different world and a different time forr a while. And that's an awesome thing. So thanks for an awesome game Rockstar!

    PS: For any of you religious boahs and guuuuurls, in all seriousness, please send a prayer up if you have the time.

    submitted by /u/Guitargirl696
    [link] [comments]

    Wait for it...

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:33 AM PST

    Just some appreciation of Charles rocking another outfit. Kinda sucks we didn't get a unbuttoned vest option.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 03:14 PM PST

    Make the compass directions white so we can actually see them.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:37 AM PST

    Some places of this game are really atmospheric, if not all

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 06:33 AM PST

    GUYS IF THIS IS REAL I'M GONNA CRY FOR HAPPINESS

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:30 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment