• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 22, 2021

    Red Dead Redemption Outfit's I'm currently using in Guarma

    Red Dead Redemption Outfit's I'm currently using in Guarma


    Outfit's I'm currently using in Guarma

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    What is this? I'm looking for money without having to progress the story. Still in Ch. 2

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Rachel. Do you keep her or sell her at the first opportunity?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    My horse Maurice died slowly and I blame myself for going of roads. Tried everything to save him but he's gone :(

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    Playing AC: Black Flag with an Arthur Morgan skin

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    Anyone else feel that other games don't feel as good anymore after RDR2?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    I've played through Red dead twice and now I've been trying to play other games, and they just don't feel as good anymore and doesn't give me that feel of immersion as RDR2 did.

    Just everything about RDR2 is perfect for me, the characters, The realism, the story etc

    Does anyone else feel the same?

    submitted by /u/conk141
    [link] [comments]

    The Sharpshooter Challenges are so bloody weird

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    Like honestly, who came up with these? Birds on a moving train? Shooting 6 consecutive animals? The 660 feet shot? Like who tf came up with these 😅

    I'm mostly annoyed with the 660 shot because there's no way it can be done without shooting an innocent and that makes me super mad. I know it's dumb to be playing an outlaw who robs and kills lawmen, gang members, etc., but having to kill some random bloke out on their day to complete it annoys me. (And yes I know it's just a game; still doesn't mean I didn't tie up and put the man who tried to shoot his horse after losing a race on the train tracks.)

    submitted by /u/Articguard11
    [link] [comments]

    British soldier outfit in story and online

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    He's still missing all those years later

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Red Dead 1 graphics are impressive for a 2010 game.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    Mexico was always my favourite

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    It’s that time of game again...

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    how do you design your arthur? what facial hair and hair do you use? what’s your primary side arm and how do you customize it?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    Arthur's hat looks an awful lot like his dad's. Maybe Arthur kept his dad's hat?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    Anyone else's horse have attitude? ��

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 03:17 AM PDT

    Birds Eye View of Valentine.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    I was today years old when I learned that clicking left stick will get you to talk to/pat your horse while riding...

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    Hands down one of my saddest screenshots

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 01:01 AM PDT

    Took this, I think it's quite good

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    A game to show my grandpa

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 12:44 AM PDT

    Just started playing this game for the first time, and it really got me. My grandfather and I have been very close my whole life, but could never really connect when it came to my passion of video games. He could never wrap his head around anything non-fictional in any way, and could never get into watching me play, let alone trying it out himself. One thing he does love, though, was westerns. He loves everything about them, whether it be in book or movie/TV show form. When I first loaded up the game today and just played for a few minutes, my grandfather immediately popped into my head. I thought "finally, a game I can show my grandpa that he'd actually like!!!" The excitement was fleeting, however, when I remembered that my grandfather passed away just a few months ago. If only I had thought if this and tried out this game sooner, maybe I could have finally connected one of my greatest passions with one of my grandfather's. Always remember, cherish the time you have with your loved ones, you never know how much time you have left with them, and once they're gone, there's no getting them back.

    submitted by /u/ezemode
    [link] [comments]

    finger gun can kill?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    Bill isn't perfect. But ain't that just the sweetest thing?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    Have a nice evening

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    The Man With No Name (Drawn by Adriana Miller)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 11:15 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment