• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 22, 2021

    Red Dead Redemption If only we had a lion hide rather than an ox hide rug for Arthur's tent

    Red Dead Redemption If only we had a lion hide rather than an ox hide rug for Arthur's tent


    If only we had a lion hide rather than an ox hide rug for Arthur's tent

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    The horses are beautiful in this game

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    So uhh... I may have found a point in the game where you can kill camp members.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    Does anyone know the name of the font used here?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    Managed to get a white arabian horse (second playthrough)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    Whats the thing you didnt like of rdr2?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    For me it was the bounty hunters litterally appearing anywhere, its not like im close to a town im on a mountain really far from civilization and they still find me

    Also the fact that witnesses just get a little away from you and you already have the law on your back

    You and the witness are in the mountains of ambarino yet they inform the police in less than 1 minute and they also come really fast

    submitted by /u/ismasbi
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell is this? Either mauled by a bear or straight up undead

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    If you ever wonder why the items at stores pop up automatically after purchasing, it's because store owners like this are in the store over an hour before it opens inventorying everything. The details in this game are just, wow!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    Dutch got some weird sleeping habits

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    Brand New Playthrough. Derailed train gold is no where to be found. Any idea why?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    Came up to Brandywine Drop to set up camp,sleep and continue my search for the elusive American Robin but the RNG Gods had other plans today. I ain't complainin'.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    unshaken snek

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    How the hell did I miss this in my 5 playthroughs? ��

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    I revisited the four first campsites in the Epilogue and took Pictures with the camera you get from Theodore Levin. I hope you like them.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    All because someone told me they didn't want to see my face around here again

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    I don't know what to say.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    Do I need currant?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    What is your favorite Soundtrack from RDR Series? Mine is "Deadman's Gun"

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    I mean, it's true

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    The fact that I thought the thumbnail was an in-game screenshot...

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how to get this coat?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 02:18 AM PDT

    You ever sat and listened in at the bandit camps?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    God I love the morality spectrum in this game.

    The Lemoyne and O'Driscoll boys (for e.g.) maybe the faceless, copy-paste, seemingly neverending horde of 'Bad Man To Shoot (TM)', but despite a number of playthroughs I - for some reason - started encountering their camps on this playthrough quite a lot from the beginning.

    No idea why I didn't see them before? Perhaps I wasn't roaming enough. Anyway.

    The first camp I just threw a boomstick in and was done with it, but then I came across a Lemoyne Raider Camp, and I hunkered down and listened to this old boy talk about the civil war, and how his regiment were attacked, and how it marred his personal view on the army, and the law and whatnot.

    He spoke a bit like Dutch: he wants to be free, his men are worried because they're always on the lam and nobody is progressing and getting the life they're fighting for.

    It actually made me feel bad! Part of me didn't want to toss a molotov in to rob them blind.

    I mean I did, but I felt bad about it.

    submitted by /u/Illustrious_Host11
    [link] [comments]

    Here comes the Rooster ��

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    So I used a guy as panther bait! Got to study/track/kill/skin all in one fell swoop

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    Can’t think of a better way to kill a ex-slaver.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment