• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 10, 2021

    Red Dead Redemption So I was Wanted in Valentine and I saw this group of people all lined up and when I went over to them, they all turned on me. I've never seen this before in Valentine, after all my times of fighting there

    Red Dead Redemption So I was Wanted in Valentine and I saw this group of people all lined up and when I went over to them, they all turned on me. I've never seen this before in Valentine, after all my times of fighting there


    So I was Wanted in Valentine and I saw this group of people all lined up and when I went over to them, they all turned on me. I've never seen this before in Valentine, after all my times of fighting there

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 06:25 AM PST

    Which Red Dead Redemption protagonist is more attractive, Arthur Morgan or John Marston?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 10:00 AM PST

    Explosive Art

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 07:31 PM PST

    What's your favorite weapon against the KKK?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 04:14 AM PST

    I really love the pump action shotgun, just very satisfying.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 06:31 AM PST

    Not sure, but it seems like rockstar decided to put RDR2 easter egg in GTA:SA Definitive Edition (Red Dead 2 screenshot in frame inside Ryder's house)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 09:19 AM PST

    Parkour!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 10:07 AM PST

    Are you shitting me Abigail?????

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 10:08 AM PST

    He wanted to play the horse game. Let him row this time. I think he likes it.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 06:55 AM PST

    but you know how to look it ��

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 09:07 AM PST

    Bear Attack at Trapper

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 08:54 PM PST

    Woman Crying Encounter

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 02:46 PM PST

    I was wandering by the trapper's house to see if he becomes a available for trade and after finding no one in the house I got back to my horse and as I was starting to ride I heard a woman crying and a sound marker appeared in the mini map just by the riverside.

    As I get closer the woman started to talk to Arthur saying things such as "I missed you" "we can be back together" and after wandering a bit around the marker the woman was nowhere to be seen (the darkness of the night didn't help a bit) and stopped talking and the marker disappeared.

    Is this s bug? Or I'm missing something? I've never seen an encounter or anything like this

    submitted by /u/SaitamLeonidas
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else think about the events of both games and all the characters we lost whenever you see this at the end of RDR1 and hear the credits music?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 01:33 PM PST

    I just wanted to ride my horse

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 01:22 PM PST

    Arthur Morgan's Wanted Dead or Alive Poster

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 12:21 PM PST

    I don't always do soft and inviting photos, sometimes I like to play with strong contrast and epic poses :)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 12:36 PM PST

    I Was Today's Years Old When I Found Out You Can Do This.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 03:30 AM PST

    Where do you prefer to sleep? Hotel, camp or portable camp? I personally like the hotels personally!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 11:16 PM PST

    Hosea should be the protagonist of RDR3

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 07:25 AM PST

    Yeah it would be ANOTHER prequel but why not? Hosea is probably quite easily the most intriguing and intelligent member of the gang. I wouldn't set the game too far back, maybe in 1888 or so. Arthur and John certainly aren't stupid, especially John while Arthur does come across as a dumb brute a couple of times, playing as a level headed intellectual would be a great twist on the story. Seeing the gang in its heyday, a young Arthur, a teenage John and a young Dutch. Setting it out west In California would also be great. I think Red dead redemption 2 was missing the desert imagery of the first until the end but California also has trees and mountains of course. I think the game could end with the blackwater job right before the start of RDR2

    submitted by /u/OzricAurora
    [link] [comments]

    Damn, drunk Swanson can take a tumble!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 03:30 AM PST

    I'm being haunted due to hunting, this dead deer was not giving up(Harriet hates me for sure lol)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 02:34 PM PST

    Rockstar, PLEASE do not touch the game's mechanics other than graphics.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 03:21 PM PST

    My new favorite outfit & some of the gents who inspired it

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 12:08 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment