• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 11, 2021

    Red Dead Redemption you guys ever fell bakwards? quite the fell am telling ya...

    Red Dead Redemption you guys ever fell bakwards? quite the fell am telling ya...


    you guys ever fell bakwards? quite the fell am telling ya...

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 10:55 AM PST

    "Beautiful horse OH WHAT THE F-"

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 12:32 AM PST

    Had to make one last stop before ending my low honor Arthur playthrough

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 06:42 AM PST

    After American Venom, my favorite John Marston moment

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 01:31 PM PST

    If you could choose who the main character of RDR3 would be, if the game's storyline was based on their past, who would you choose and why?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 11:24 AM PST

    I'm curious as to who you guys want to be the protagonist in RDR3.

    submitted by /u/NeonIan0317
    [link] [comments]

    This’ll be fun

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 11:37 PM PST

    Not today!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 11:56 AM PST

    Sadie Adler: Artwork vs In-game character

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 09:21 AM PST

    Would You Kindly? Bioshock in RDO

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 09:49 AM PST

    Where is a good place to have a shootout without the law getting involved?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 01:54 PM PST

    Theres a place I've found where you can have some gunfights without getting the law involved. An example would be butcher creek which is a small settlement on a river near Annesburg, if anyone knows any other locations like this let me know.

    submitted by /u/GreenArrow5590
    [link] [comments]

    Smooth dodge

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 11:14 AM PST

    Not coming back for Arthur's hat in this mission is considered a crime in 93 countries

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 08:33 PM PST

    My (probably unrealistic) concept of what would the rdr2 map look like in 1925 ;)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 05:22 PM PST

    Replaying RDR2 and an Arthur quote got to me

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 08:38 AM PST

    Last week, my grandmother died. My parents and brothers have, morbid as it is to call it this, "experience" when it comes to this, but this is a first time I've ever lost someone. I let every ounce of anguish in me out. I cried, stayed up 'till the wee hours just staring at the ceiling and walked so far and so long, my feet started to bleed. It would've keep building until it buried me, and there's no reason to let it.

    I started replaying RDR2 a few weeks ago, and I coped by booting up to just heal for a while since it's one of my favourite games, and by some twisted irony, I was at the part where Arthur finds out he has tuberculosis, which is pretty much a death sentence.

    And the first he does as he walks down the street is drop THIS line on me.

    "We can't change what's done, we can only move on"

    And for some reason, that line hit me like a punch to the gut. It felt like a real person talking to me. It made me feel okay. At peace but sad. It just felt like Arthur himself has patted me on the back and told me I'd be alright.

    It's silly, I know. People can laugh and say that games aren't art but everything is a story, and stories can change lives.

    It's funny, I learned so much from someone who doesn't exist...

    submitted by /u/RestOfTheEffinOwl
    [link] [comments]

    This Ram was chillin on top a grass roof and didn’t mind company

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 12:50 PM PST

    “I kinda liked him” ����

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 01:57 PM PST

    I painted an accountant, of sorts. Swipe right.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 05:05 PM PST

    The Bear Saddle. The fur looks comfy but would soak your butt if it rains.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 02:44 PM PST

    [Spoilers] Seen a lot of posts about who everyone’s’ favorite gang members are. But who’s your favorite non-VDL Gang NPC? I have an irrational love for Mickey.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 09:51 AM PST

    Since when did these police wagons start spawning

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 01:45 PM PST

    In your opinion, in RDR2, what was the most fun part of the compendium for you to complete?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 02:27 PM PST

    I won't say mine due to taking answers away from others but here is the list of things on the compendium: 1. Animals 2. Equipment 3. Fish 4. Gangs 5. Plants 6. Horses 7. Weapons 8. Cigarette Cards

    submitted by /u/queenyolos
    [link] [comments]

    Man it still hurts how tragic Arthur's life is

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 04:57 AM PST

    -His mother died when he was young

    -He didn't have a good relationship with his father and died when Arthur was young making him an orphan and said he became one at 11

    -He watched his two mentors and the people he trusted most either get killed or fall down a path of insanity (Hosea and dutch)

    -He was forced to divorce due to Linton's father didn't take a liking to him

    -Watched his own son die

    -He was forced into a life of crime

    -He watched some of his closest friends get killed in front of him (Sean, lenny)

    No wonder he has a massive low self esteem, he went through a storm full of crap beating him down.

    submitted by /u/ironyfeelsjokes
    [link] [comments]

    How to free the guy?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 08:28 AM PST

    There's a guy who lives underneath the gun shop in Rhodes in a prisoner esque situation. It seems like he's been kidnapped or something. How do you get him out?

    submitted by /u/Drykanakth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment