• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 24, 2022

    Red Dead Redemption So my friend's dad wasn't letting him buy RDR2 so he made a PowerPoint presentation on why he should get RDR2

    Red Dead Redemption So my friend's dad wasn't letting him buy RDR2 so he made a PowerPoint presentation on why he should get RDR2


    So my friend's dad wasn't letting him buy RDR2 so he made a PowerPoint presentation on why he should get RDR2

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 03:06 AM PST

    FINALLY PLAYING!!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 09:01 PM PST

    Why didn't they create multiple trappers btw ? Kind of game-breaking seeing this guy at different shops around the map.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 04:48 AM PST

    Pigs will eat corpses you've thrown into their pen? That's metal

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 10:55 PM PST

    Don't punch people in Roanoke Ridge. Learned the hard way.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 04:57 AM PST

    My new desktop wallpaper I took yesterday in New Austin, I love the warm tones [3840x2160]

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 02:52 AM PST

    As you can see Arthur's been practicing ventriloquism.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 05:10 AM PST

    After nearly 4 years of playing Red Dead, I've finally hit 100% completion and it was worth every second!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 07:34 PM PST

    Red Dead Redemption 2 Ruined Gaming For Me

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 01:42 AM PST

    You read that title and you probably are thinking, what is this guy going on about? or that you have heard this saying a thousand times but Rdr2 actually ruined gaming for me.

    The experience i had playing rdr2 for the first and second time was just so amazing and no other game experience has ever come close, the graphics and the side missions such subtle attention to detail and the story altogether made it such an awesome and immersive adventure. Some how riding off into the woods or desert and not even contributing to the story still felt like so much effort went into it and to be honest i HAVE played my fair share of video games in my life ranging from god of war, halo, ghost of tsushima, assasins creed and alot more but for alot of reasons i felt as if Red Dead Redemption 2 impacted me in a wayyy different way than the rest.

    Every time i play a single player game, as much as i might enjoy it, i still think about how it didnt come close as RDR2 in captivating me and left me always wanting more.

    That is why Red Dead Redemption ruined gaming for me. I still love games tho :)

    submitted by /u/BrookNewton
    [link] [comments]

    WHAT!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 06:13 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment