• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 15, 2022

    Red Dead Redemption Took a quick photo op break while completing challenges on my road to 100%. I’m calling this “Touching the Moon”.

    Red Dead Redemption Took a quick photo op break while completing challenges on my road to 100%. I’m calling this “Touching the Moon”.


    Took a quick photo op break while completing challenges on my road to 100%. I’m calling this “Touching the Moon”.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 12:51 AM PST

    I’ve always wanted to do this since I first played rdr and thanks to the recent discount it’s been possible

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 11:37 PM PST

    Wow..��

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 01:25 AM PST

    What view is most iconic to you? Mine’s the I Know You location in Mexico

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 08:51 PM PST

    I wish more story mode Campers were interesting rather than aggressive. Only a few offer more than sass, which seems strange, given the richness of other elements in the game.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 08:15 PM PST

    I'm still usually drawn to campfires when I see them, but am often disappointed to find yet another surly guy with an attitude. In my first playthrough I almost always defused things but in my second, (still ongoing) bold chatter gets you hogtied or more often full of holes. Seems like there are only a half dozen or so with more to offer than a fight.

    submitted by /u/AspireAgain
    [link] [comments]

    My horses

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 01:48 AM PST

    What states do we know exist?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 08:40 PM PST

    I'll be editing this post to list states that we do know exist within the red dead universe.

    Maine, Texas, California, New York, Illinois, Kentucky, Florida, New Austin, Ambarino, Lemoyne, West Elizabeth, North Elizabeth, New Hanover, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Ohio, Virginia, Montana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada

    submitted by /u/LittleBigSmoak1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment