• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 10, 2019

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - December 10, 2019

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - December 10, 2019


    Daily Question & Answer Thread - December 10, 2019

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 09:07 AM PST

    All common questions about the game should be directed here. This includes both single-player and online questions. When asking a question, it is often beneficial to share which mode you are referring to in order to get an accurate response. Also consider sharing any relevant information that may help someone answer your question.

    All story spoilers must be displayed with the proper format:

    >!RDR is a great game!<

    gives you:

    RDR is a great game

    If you're not sure if you should use a spoiler tag or not, err on the side of caution and use one. Also, it's a nice gesture to visibly indicate the general nature of your spoiler before the tag, so people know what you're spoiling.


    Submit Red Dead Online feedback here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    PC gamers, we now have sleds.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:29 AM PST

    Help ������

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:33 AM PST

    number one in our hearts

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 07:10 PM PST

    Ten years later I’m starting my first play through

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:04 AM PST

    My attempt at an epic stunt! "Really what now?" *BOOM*

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:22 AM PST

    Not all heroes wear pants...

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:46 AM PST

    Shame on 94.7% of you

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:59 AM PST

    Single Player Opinion: Stop Paying Bounties

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:34 AM PST

    The Criminality system is a bit jacked in Single Player sometimes with how blame applies to you when you defend yourself, but honestly I found I enjoyed the game's criminality more when I stopped trying to pay off bounties.

    It's my opinion Rockstar didn't intend for you to pay off every bounty every time you get one. I've just let mine accumulate. If you commit a crime in a town, it's on alert for a little bit, but eventually that goes away even though your bounty doesn't.

    It causes progressively more bounty hunters to randomly pursue you in the open world and honestly I find these exciting little ambushes. If no one witnesses you kill them, your bounty price doesn't move.

    One of my favorite moments from the game was because of random bounty hunters;

    On the farm between Valentine and Emerald Ranch (closer to the ranch) I was ambushed by Bounty Hunters. I ran inside the house and hid and witnessed what I think is a part of the AI system that not many people will ever see.

    The bounty hunters actually follow your trail in real time, so they went around the house following the path I'd just ran while I was doing things before I saw them. They spent some time outside talking to each other, following my footprints. Turns out, Bounty Hunters talk shit to each other while they look for you. There were 3, and 2 of them insisted the third one was terrible at tracking and also was illiterate, just for good measure I guess. He got offended and chose to walk off while mounted and pout near a window I was hiding under inside. I had a bow equipped, so I put my mask on, backed up to the wall across from the window this guy was next to. I put an arrow through the window pane into this guys neck. He fell off his horse which ran away, and he laid screaming outside for a good 15 seconds as he bled out. His 2 friends went on alert, chose not to help him and instead entered the house and root me out. Unfortunately they did this one at a time, and the first guy slowly crept into the room I was hiding in and I got into a knife fight with him that ended up in the kitchen with him dead on the floor and canned goods everywhere. The third and final guy set himself up in front of the doorway to the house/kitchen where he could see only the body of the guy who just walked in, visibly braced himself, and then rushed the door with a shotgun. Unfortunately for him I was just inside the door frame and he ran past me so I threw a throwing knife at the back of his head and he fell on top of his dead friend, blood all over the inside of the kitchen. All unscripted and the AI adapted to the situation of an outlaw clearly hiding in or around a house and made for the tensest moment playing the story mode I've had in a year of playing the game.

    submitted by /u/Evanescoduil
    [link] [comments]

    Weird UFO appears in the west.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:31 AM PST

    Thought i was entitled to a little break after all my hard work, but guess i'll just go fuck myself instead. Thanks Dutch.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 01:59 AM PST

    Doc is ready for Moonshiners �� what about You?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:29 PM PST

    Old Man Arthur

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:18 AM PST

    2018 - 2010❤️

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 03:21 PM PST

    Pay your debts.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:10 AM PST

    Arthur enjoying the gatling gun

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:21 AM PST

    Quite possibly my favourite kill yet on this game

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:50 PM PST

    You are not welcome in Valhall!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:24 AM PST

    Stagecoach Driver

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:06 PM PST

    The best thing about going hunting in this game is the beautiful landscape you can see while hiking through the nature.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 01:24 PM PST

    For a Few Dollars More

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 03:26 PM PST

    A nice moment

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:51 PM PST

    Anyone else got any Red Dead ink?��

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 09:47 AM PST

    Pushing O'Driscoll Boys into the abyss

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:01 AM PST

    Just Chapter 2 Arthur

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:33 PM PST

    Killing all those people for fun really came back to bite me in the ass at the end.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:38 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment