• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 17, 2019

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - December 17, 2019

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - December 17, 2019


    Daily Question & Answer Thread - December 17, 2019

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:07 AM PST

    All common questions about the game should be directed here. This includes both single-player and online questions. When asking a question, it is often beneficial to share which mode you are referring to in order to get an accurate response. Also consider sharing any relevant information that may help someone answer your question.

    All story spoilers must be displayed with the proper format:

    >!RDR is a great game!<

    gives you:

    RDR is a great game

    If you're not sure if you should use a spoiler tag or not, err on the side of caution and use one. Also, it's a nice gesture to visibly indicate the general nature of your spoiler before the tag, so people know what you're spoiling.


    Submit Red Dead Online feedback here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Arthur Morgan, one of the best protagonists ever.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:27 PM PST

    Mother of God

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:03 AM PST

    Let's not forget the ONE hero who made it to Tahiti!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:36 AM PST

    Just finished this drawing of Arthur and Jack out for a spot of fishing.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 01:24 AM PST

    Arthur’s name is low key genius

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 04:54 AM PST

    I'm sure this has been noticed before, especially seeing as the game touches on it a little, but Arthur's name is a reference to King Arthur and Morgana, the hero and villain of the King Arthur story, because he can be played as either a hero or a villain. It's the kind of thing literature teachers will gush over when games start getting the recognition they deserve from the academic community.

    It also just happens to be a great-sounding cowboy name.

    submitted by /u/Batman219
    [link] [comments]

    R* fix the game or Mr. Nuts dies

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:44 AM PST

    Finishing the kill.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:21 AM PST

    Vengeance

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:55 AM PST

    My character Thalia Leseli in her Blood and Wine costume.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:35 AM PST

    2 weeks in...

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:06 AM PST

    I'm 2 weeks in to the game and it's awesome!

    • I'm on Chapter 2 and will be here for a while.
    • I've mostly been hunting, getting supplies, and crafting.
    • The Arthur / Lenny bar scene was hilarious.
    • As someone who hikes and camps I like finding a good camping spot. Such great scenery and sounds.
    • I've been playing right in the middle for honor. Sometimes you just have to blow someones head off.
    • I usually end my night playing poker in the game, while having a drink at my desk.
    • I've been playing missions here and there but I'm in no rush.
    • I now call my cat a good bwoah.

    This is the perfect game for someone like me. A lot of my friends would find it boring or tedious, but this has everything I want in a game. I'll probably never touch online. Was never a fan of GTA online. I know I'm a little late to the party but just wanted to say how awesome it is. I've ran in to one (big) spoiler, but it's not really effecting how I play. I don't care about the end, just enjoying my time. Any tips for Chapter 2 are welcome!

    submitted by /u/whatislife4
    [link] [comments]

    Arthur is very forgetful.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:57 AM PST

    This game's visuals still kick ass 9 years later

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 01:17 PM PST

    'Thats got to be the best pirate i've ever seen'

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:41 PM PST

    Doing the world a favour, one tomahawk at a time

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:41 PM PST

    One of my favorite stranger missions, after Hamish of course

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:53 AM PST

    Arthur is not on good terms with Mother Nature anymore

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:57 PM PST

    The hunter becomes the hunted.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:50 AM PST

    [SPOILERS] As a wedding photographer I couldn't keep my hands off camera mode. Here are some of my favorite shots through my journey with Arthur!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:52 AM PST

    Found a meme with a red dead format

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 01:35 PM PST

    The best pirate i've ever seen ☠

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:02 AM PST

    One of my PS4 shots from the photo mode! so happy to finally have it!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:27 AM PST

    Got to the end of RDR2's main story. Had to get a shot of this.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:44 PM PST

    Captured this cool shot of this Moose up near Brandywine Drop

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:59 PM PST

    The Old Ricketts.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:20 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment