• Breaking News

    Monday, February 17, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - February 17, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - February 17, 2020


    Daily Question & Answer Thread - February 17, 2020

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:09 AM PST

    All common questions about the game should be directed here. This includes both single-player and online questions. When asking a question, it is often beneficial to share which mode you are referring to in order to get an accurate response. Also consider sharing any relevant information that may help someone answer your question.

    All story spoilers must be displayed with the proper format:

    >!RDR is a great game!<

    gives you:

    RDR is a great game

    If you're not sure if you should use a spoiler tag or not, err on the side of caution and use one. Also, it's a nice gesture to visibly indicate the general nature of your spoiler before the tag, so people know what you're spoiling.


    Submit Red Dead Online feedback here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How to select what mission to do when several are available

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:45 AM PST

    Legends never die��

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:02 AM PST

    Arthur Morgan cosplay

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 07:03 PM PST

    I've painted Arthur on a wild horse I catched a while ago. Wanted it to look a bit like cigarette cards. What do you think?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:38 PM PST

    When someone says GTA is better than Red Dead Redemption

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Me with a horse bonding lvl 3

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:23 AM PST

    I think I understood the day night cycle in the game.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:30 AM PST

    Like most people on this sub even I found the day night cycle to be too short but today I think I understood how it works.

    The incident

    I rode into Rhodes to upgrade my guns and it was around 10 pm. I went into the shop, bought upgrades, customized, and in the end I came out. Then I bought a paper from the newspaper boy and read through every article. At the end I thought it'd be 6am in the morning considering I spent like 5 minutes doing this. But no it was 10:11pm!

    Experiment

    Then I proceeded to test the time. Went to a river side made a camp and woke up at 6:00am. Then I stood there and fished for 10 minutes in real time and when I checked the time it was 6:00 am. Then I rode to a nearby town and it became 6:15 by the time I reached there.

    Conclusion

    So this is how the time works. If you move around, do activities, it passes quickly. But if you are in one location just immersing in the surroundings, it'll be real slow, maybe even slower than real time.

    But why is it like this you ask?

    It gives a sense of hugeness to the game. So if you ride from say Strawberry to Rhodes, it'll take like an in game day even though it took you 10 mins in real time. But if you go to a town and just walk around for 10 minutes in real time, chances are it'll only be 10 minutes ingame time. Time is relative in the game. The faster you move, the faster time is. This is what I measured in free roam. Missions have their own clocks.

    Tl;dr: time is relative. The faster you move and do stuff the faster time is. If you are slow, time is slow.

    submitted by /u/raion_k11
    [link] [comments]

    Few things warm the heart quite like Arthur genuinely having fun with something

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:56 AM PST

    It’s all downhill from here.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:16 PM PST

    This doesn’t need a title. Spoiler/Meme

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:22 PM PST

    The beginning of the end.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:08 AM PST

    Boah, I Mustache you a question

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:48 AM PST

    Photo mode lets you see just how upsetting things can get, all in beautiful clarity. I was trying to cross a pond, damn.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:18 AM PST

    Found a wild Thoroughbred for the first time, the ups and downs of Rdr2 :) :/ :(

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:50 AM PST

    Crackhead Arthur... Better cough up some money!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:55 PM PST

    Anybody?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:45 PM PST

    Well, I guess I'm just about done my friends

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:48 PM PST

    Had a photo shoot w/ a bird in the swamp, think this was my favourite picture.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:26 AM PST

    So I tried to push this guy of the cliff and I guess I succeeded

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:13 AM PST

    Imperial Theater

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:24 AM PST

    I was making the side mission were the gunsmith of Rhodes kidnaped a guy and locked him under the basement, so during the mission I used the photo mode to check if there were really a photo on his hand, and it had a image of him and his son in front of the gunsmith shop, I love this game.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:42 PM PST

    Single Player ftw

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:28 PM PST

    Arthur The Vampire Slayer

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:57 AM PST

    One of my favourite missions of the whole game.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:07 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment