• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 12, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - March 12, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - March 12, 2020


    Daily Question & Answer Thread - March 12, 2020

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    All common questions about the game should be directed here. This includes both single-player and online questions. When asking a question, it is often beneficial to share which mode you are referring to in order to get an accurate response. Also consider sharing any relevant information that may help someone answer your question.

    All story spoilers must be displayed with the proper format:

    >!RDR is a great game!<

    gives you:

    RDR is a great game

    If you're not sure if you should use a spoiler tag or not, err on the side of caution and use one. Also, it's a nice gesture to visibly indicate the general nature of your spoiler before the tag, so people know what you're spoiling.


    Submit Red Dead Online feedback here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The journey just begins for my birthday

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    John tried his best

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    Old Man Arthur 2.0

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    This game is truly a work of art.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    I’m A Bad Man

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    Arthur and Mary

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Don't talk to me or my fellers ever again.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Captain Morgan

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    A moment that can easily be missed, just like real life.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    All you had to do was get on the damn train

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    "I've come for you, Bill"

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Breaking Bads main characters

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    MY HEART IS SO HEAVY! Played RDR2 so naturally I had to play RDR to give the story justice, just finished today...

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Finishing this whole story, has made me feel so profound. Like I just reached the ending of an insanely well written book. I just feel some type of way now.

    I never played anything from the Red Dead series, but I decided to give RDR2 a go. Having not played a RockStar game since like GTA Vice City, and not having any interest in westerns, i was hesitant at first but it quickly became a world that i didn't want to leave. I never wanted to stop being Arthur Morgan, I had so much attachment to being him and I've never appreciated a character so much. When he felt something, i felt something, I've never had a game bring me so much emotion. Being John Marston took some getting used to for me, but has been an adventure that hooked me with his deep love and devotion to his wife and son(after in the beginning not seeming to care very much)...

    I am glad that i played the prequel first because it made me appreciate the development of John Marston so much and I would have never expected his demise at the end of the first game. I cried so many real tears! I can't believe we would go through so much together and i'd have to see him go...like that!

    Through tears, it was like i realized that the story of Arthur Morgan was just to tell the story of John Marston, and who he came to be. This epic story of John Marston. And it all had come to an end. That hit me hard, that all this time, all this story development, to end so tragically. The twinkle in my eye though, is the thought that this was all Jack Marston's story, maybe everything was all shown and told the way that it was, so we all know the life story of Jack. The epic story of Jack Marston. That made my heart hurt a little less but the impact that has been left on me from this game series is like forever imprinted on my soul now.

    welp, now to start Undead Nightmare!

    EDIT:: Thank you to whoever gave me gold! i'm not sure if that's ever happened to me before on reddit but i'm glad it was for something i poured my heart into :)

    submitted by /u/Toastersinmybath
    [link] [comments]

    He deserved so much better...

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Thank you.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Red Dead Primal

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Wow

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    RDR is neither about John or Arthur. It is about Dutch and his slow descent into madness as he finds its hard to adapt to the changing world 'round him. If there has to be another game in the series, I think, it should be about Dutch and his beginnings as an outlaw. That would be the best imo.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    We have seen his fall. Only fair, that we see his rise now. The game could begin with Dutch leaving ordinary life behind (out of compulsion or for his desire for freedom) and starting as a chivalrous outlaw. It could end up about the blackwater massacre.

    Would be nice to see how he recruited Arthur and John and obviously, his friendship with Hosea. Could tap into Dutch's previous life too, like maybe he had a family that was killed or something (goes well with the narrative since Dutch treated the gang as his own family, therefore showing the importance of family in his life).

    Anyway, I believe that this would be the best scenario for a new RDR. Jack Marston doesn't really need any story. His arc concluded effectively with the killing of Edgar Ross. Besides, he is better as a lawful bounty hunter and not a dreaded outlaw because if he actually gets made into an outlaw, then that would mean that John died in vain. That won't do the series any justice. Also we got Charles and Sadie, which is fine imo, but not as full standalone games. Their stories will be better suited to DLCs (could be standalone) or maybe they could do spinoffs with them, but RDR needs only and only Dutch. Fair that he is given his due.

    Only problem would be that he wouldn't die in that game like John or Arthur did in their games, but I guess Rockstar could find a way around that.

    Watcha guys think? Wanna ride Count? I surely want to!!!

    submitted by /u/blood_ink_heart
    [link] [comments]

    Mr Arthur Morgan Sketch

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    "I'll never care about spending money on custom clothing, horse appearance and guns." Cut to 50hrs in... "Everything about my appearance has to reflect my experiences on the trail and how much of a badass I am."

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    RIP Hot air balloon guy

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    When you finish Red Dead's story and realize there's life in making seasonal greeting cards for the family...

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    That's What She Said (Located in Blackwater's Main Street)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Red dead zamboni

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment