• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - March 22, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - March 22, 2020


    Daily Question & Answer Thread - March 22, 2020

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    All common questions about the game should be directed here. This includes both single-player and online questions. When asking a question, it is often beneficial to share which mode you are referring to in order to get an accurate response. Also consider sharing any relevant information that may help someone answer your question.

    All story spoilers must be displayed with the proper format:

    >!RDR is a great game!<

    gives you:

    RDR is a great game

    If you're not sure if you should use a spoiler tag or not, err on the side of caution and use one. Also, it's a nice gesture to visibly indicate the general nature of your spoiler before the tag, so people know what you're spoiling.


    Submit Red Dead Online feedback here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    If 2020 was a person

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Best couple of months invested in a fantastic game. Best go see if I still have a girlfriend...

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    Finally finished my Arthur Morgan portrait! This game is so beautiful, couldn't not draw something from it.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    She's finished! My drawing of Sadie Adler with coloured pencil

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    I want this.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    I just realized that Arthur’s hat is actually his fathers hat. This is my 4th play through and probably over 300 hours in and I’ve never noticed this

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Photo taken moments before disaster Part 2

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    An epic U.S. Cavalry charge! Imagine a "service" DLC with the option to become a soldier or a sheriff!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    The Legendary Panther wants its skin back

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    HUNGRY GAMES! part 2

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    Guess I wasn’t finished...

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Arthur and Mary

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Nice photo with my horse

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    I already posted my arthur morgan drawing but a lot of people were talking about how small his head was so I fixed it.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    Arthur’s facial expressions in game continue to amaze me.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    Sweet lil detail I caught on my 4th playthrough. That’s the way it is.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Shouldn't have named him Roach

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Thank you quarantine, would not have been possible without you.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    “Looks like I’m a few years too early, John”

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    He’s gonna have a sore head tomorrow

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    No other mission has ever made me yell "oh shit" as many times as this

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Damn even Arthur hates MrClickBaitFtw

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Chapter 6 was one of the most emotionally exhausting gaming experiences ever for me

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    And I mean that in the best way possible.

    Arthur hacking up a lung every five minutes, not even being able to consume a drink without coughing. Your friends (the ones still alive, that is), the people you've grown to love over the course of the previous chapters, losing their trust for each other, some clearly losing their minds. The camp, while previously a place of levity and fun character interaction, a depressing, lonely place and a powder keg about to explode any second. Dutch turning his back on his family and perhaps the worst of it all, you not being able to ventilate Micah's fucking face every time you see him. In the words of Odell Beckham Jr, "I'm not having fun anymore".

    I spent a lot of time enjoying chapters 1-4 but in chapter 6 I found myself rushing to do the missions so that Arthur can finally get some peace after helping his friends. There was an ever present sense of dread whenever I started a new story mission because it seemed like everything the gang did dug the hole we were in even deeper and Dutch's growing insanity was downright creepy to observe. Since Arthur was living on borrowed time, I didn't bother to see any more shows or even hunt that last remaining legendary alligator I kept putting off. Despite being a selfish low honor asshole for most of the game, everything I was doing in chapter 6 was for the sake of other people. And those moments of hope, both small and big, like teaching Charlotte how to hunt or helping John get away with his family, made it all worth it. And the cherry on top was watching the sun come up after kicking Micah's ass (Arthur was damn well winning that fight until the plot interfered, haha).

    Overall, despite chapter 6 being difficult to play, it made the ending so much more rewarding and it had easily some of the most amazing moments of the game. I wouldn't have it any other way.

    submitted by /u/TheCoupDeGrace
    [link] [comments]

    “You’re my brother”

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment