• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 30, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - April 30, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - April 30, 2020


    Daily Question & Answer Thread - April 30, 2020

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    All common questions about the game should be directed here. This includes both single-player and online questions. When asking a question, it is often beneficial to share which mode you are referring to in order to get an accurate response. Also consider sharing any relevant information that may help someone answer your question.

    All story spoilers must be displayed with the proper format:

    >!RDR is a great game!<

    gives you:

    RDR is a great game

    If you're not sure if you should use a spoiler tag or not, err on the side of caution and use one. Also, it's a nice gesture to visibly indicate the general nature of your spoiler before the tag, so people know what you're spoiling.


    Submit Red Dead Online feedback here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This my huge horse, Hugh Horse

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    This is the mission where you go and ride to rob the first train of Cornwall. It’s one of the first missions, but if you look closely, you will notice the Cabin on Mount Hagen where it all ends.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    The way Arthur drink's Guarma Rum

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    Tried to be an Arthur and I’m clearly more a John

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    I wish Mexico would be remastered and added to RDR2 like everyone else, but boah does it still look incredible in RDR1

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Arthur is a mere mortal compared to the domino god himself, Hosea Matthews.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    This guy comment that aged like milk.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Finally after 200+ hours of play time, I have come to the conclusion that collecting exotics were a pain in the ass.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Just a RDR2 meme

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    My favourite quote, now as a lil' quarantine project!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    A drawing of Dutch I did, it’s not too good but I like how it came out

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    LeNnYyYY WHERE ARE YOU

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Can't afford going to Tahiti but still want to feel the tropical heat? Use this simple trick to make your dream come true

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    FIFA 21 lookin great

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    Dutch is very insecure

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    There's something I noticed about Dutch after multiple playthroughs : He's a very insecure person.

    He always wants to hear validation from other gang members, usually from Arthur and Hosea. When they start questioning him, he turns more and more towards Micah, who gives him the validation he needs, but who also enables and manipulates him.

    After the events of chapter 4, Dutch has to make decisions in his own, because Hosea is dead. Dutch has little faith in his own decisions, which ironic, because he constantly demands "faith" and "loyalty" from other gang members. This is why I think Dutch's behaviour from chapter 4 onwards is more an act of desperation, rather than insanity.

    Whenever Dutch encounters a situation, where there's no easy exit, he snaps. He snaps on the ferry in Blackwater, which results in him killing a young woman and he snaps in Guarma, which results in him killing the old lady.

    Another indicator of his insecurity is the way he reacts, when he feels offended. He threatens Uncle in chapter 2, after he mocks him, he brutally kills Angelo Bronte after being tricked by him and he finally kills Leviticus Cornwall, as a sign of dominance over him and the Pinkertons.

    Dutch doesn't change a bit throughout the story. He remains calm between chapter 1-4, because the gang somehow manages to get out of messy situations, but after chapter 4, they're trapped and he can't find a way out.

    submitted by /u/MRockXxx
    [link] [comments]

    Get yourself a boah who can do both!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Was exploring Just Cause 4 - is that Dutch?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Felton has seen things.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Look who I ran into in Red Dead Redemption 1!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    Current state of RDR2 online.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Another "Rick Grimes" shot

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    starting vs. finishing Duchesses and Other Animals side quest

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    "I'm always around, if you need someone."

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Just finished it. Not sure if I want to play this game again.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    You know that prickly feeling at the base of your throat you get when you're about to cry but compose yourself? Your lips quiver and your eyes well up, and you're a second away from breaking down. I've felt it when I've been to funerals, read painful stories, watched painful movies, and when I heard about my dog dying and me not being there in his last moments. I never imagined that a video game would make me feel that.

    I knew I'd never play a game so beautiful ever again when Arthur rode to camp from Van Horn. The song, the ride, the environment - I felt the chilly, wet air, I felt the swaying of my body as I rode that horse, and I felt pain, helplessness, fear, and anger.

    I don't know if I can play this game again. I can't play, knowing what's going to happen. I feel the way we live our lives just once, you must live Arthur's life just once. Playing it again makes me feel I will somehow damage the pristine story of this beautiful masterpiece by treating it like a game.

    I just want to thank Rockstar for allowing me to experience this beautiful work of art. Thanks for making me meet Arthur.

    submitted by /u/Pysmatia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment