• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 3, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - May 3, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - May 3, 2020


    Daily Question & Answer Thread - May 3, 2020

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    All common questions about the game should be directed here. This includes both single-player and online questions. When asking a question, it is often beneficial to share which mode you are referring to in order to get an accurate response. Also consider sharing any relevant information that may help someone answer your question.

    All story spoilers must be displayed with the proper format:

    >!RDR is a great game!<

    gives you:

    RDR is a great game

    If you're not sure if you should use a spoiler tag or not, err on the side of caution and use one. Also, it's a nice gesture to visibly indicate the general nature of your spoiler before the tag, so people know what you're spoiling.


    Submit Red Dead Online feedback here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    started using photo mode around camp

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Building Valentine in Minecraft Part 1: The Stable

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Micah! Here we go

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    Cerberus

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    Please god make it happen

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Hey Rockstar, did you forget about this beast of a gun?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    The game is too beautiful

    Posted: 03 May 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    Threatening a witness vs witnessing a threat.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    It looks mostly as movie... It's unbelievable! I've made this shot a year ago when I first played this game

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Maybe someone pointed it out already. But if Arthur is with Mary his energy is pumped up and fool like he is on some kind of drug. This detail. I felt that

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Just realized that the treasure hunt email for the cattleman revolver in GTA is sent by an email called “vanderlinde@eyefind.com”

    Posted: 03 May 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    I did this acrylic painting of Arthur Morgan doing some proper cowboy stuff :)

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    I hate this Place

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    properly scuppered!

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    I've also started using photo mode around camp.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    The whole world of RDR2 is gorgeous but i think Big Valley takes the cake

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    I did it. What an amazing journey. Can't wait for the next game that Rockstar presents us. I would love to see a story DLC. What an amazing game, my new most favorite.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    I developed an addiction to poker in the early part of my second playthrough. I go to valentine saloon every evening after spending my days to hunt. I only do 1 or 2 missions/in-game week. This game is so immersive!

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    “Never meant to be a bad man, I just had a fast hand”

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    The deathslinger from Dead by Daylight. Has a very familiar look about him

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Playing through the epilogue and one tiny aspect really hit me hard.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    So throughout the game, every horse I had with Arthur I named after Greek gods. I started with the War horse which I naturally named Ares (even though the horse is female). My first race horse, I named Hermes. Go figure. It was relatively late into chapter 3 or 4 when I learned of the white Arabian and immediately went to track her down, and when I did I named her Artemis. From then on, she was my horse through everything; to the point where she died after a couple of hours of gameplay and I was so distraught I immediately restarted from a saved game and lost all the progress I had made that session. When I went to Guama I almost had a heart attack because I thought I had lost her again but of course you get her back and my headcanon told me Sadie had taken her and kept her safe.

    So that brings me onto Sadie. I fucking loved her character, her own little redemption arc she goes on, and I loved the slow build relationship to Arthur. All those times you speak to her in camp and you say something to her and she just chuckles and says "alright, Arthur" in that brush-offy doesn't care manner, and then those later missions where she says she'll ride with you, or that mission where you take on the O'Driscolls and she tells Arthur that aside from her husband he's the best man she's known - those were moments that were heartfelt and elevated the game. I true platonic friendship that highlights Rockstars gift for character.

    Anyway, Artemis. When she died and Arthur whispers "thank you" to her, I was more affected by that than Arthur's death himself. That was painful. I knew that you'd be playing as John after the game and I had it in my head that John would take Artemis, that although Arthur was gone some part of him would remain but no. No Artemis, no Arthur, no nothing. Apart from Sadie. Sadie's still there. And she's got a new horse. And what does she fucking call that horse? Hera. I know naming horses after Greek gods and goddesses isn't exactly original but that tiny little detail that I stumbled on by accidentally targeting her horse and seeing the name come up, the fact nothing was made of it and it's so insignificant it's a cool little coincidence and I can happily headcanon that she named her Hera in Arthur's memory. Not enough of Arthur lingers post game, no one talks about him as much as I want them to, but there's still that.

    So naturally, as soon as I had the money, I went and bought the black Arabian for John and named her Athena.

    submitted by /u/FlameFeather86
    [link] [comments]

    Volcanic Pistol is the best sidearm, no cap

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    A new way of hunting

    Posted: 03 May 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment