• Breaking News

    Friday, June 19, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - June 19, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - June 19, 2020


    Daily Question & Answer Thread - June 19, 2020

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    All common questions about the game should be directed here. This includes both single-player and online questions. When asking a question, it is often beneficial to share which mode you are referring to in order to get an accurate response. Also consider sharing any relevant information that may help someone answer your question.

    All story spoilers must be displayed with the proper format:

    >!RDR is a great game!<

    gives you:

    RDR is a great game

    If you're not sure if you should use a spoiler tag or not, err on the side of caution and use one. Also, it's a nice gesture to visibly indicate the general nature of your spoiler before the tag, so people know what you're spoiling.


    Submit Red Dead Online feedback here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Started playing it yesterday, and today when I rode into Rhodes, I was awestruck and had to take this screenshot. This game is so beautiful!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    Arthur’s Recognition of Juneteenth.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    When a witness thanks you for not killing him

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Look who I found on my english book.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    I got an Arthur morgan cake for my birthday

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    When Sadie & Charles say their riding with Arthur I almost cried, such an awesome moment

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    ‘Hey Arthur, how do I work this damn selfie thing??’

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Mickey and his BFF

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    I was never a big fan of the full beard but after growing it out for my Arthur i would be lying if i say he doesn't look totally badass with it..

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    This is beecher's hope in RDR1 before you do the mission that introduces Abigail and Jack, Holy Shit.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Took me a few hours but I finally finished making my Online character! I’m very proud of my handiwork. How does he look?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Attempt for the U.S. Army Volunteer outfit

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    Ghost Riders in the Sky��

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    My first legendary kill!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    was hiking around and heard something in the distance.. what a game.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    I guess we're just about done my friend

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    What is a moment in the game that made your adrenaline rush

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    I find it very suspicious that in every playthrough, there is always this friendly stranger. He always has a telescope pointed straight at the location where Javier and Charles wait for you to start the Blackwater mission, "The First Shall be Last".

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    After my first playthrough I never wanna do this mission.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    TFW you finally 100% Red Dead Redemption 2

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Anyone else unfulfilled by RDR2's epilogue?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Red Dead Redemption 2 was a fantastic game and I had heaps of fun playing and experiencing the story. My only gripe was that when the epilogue started, I was now free to explore the New Austin area, except I didn't.

    At this point, you would have been playing for hours and hours, explored as much as you can with Arthur. Once I got to take control of John though, I just wanted the story to end. I didn't need any more exploration since I was busy trying to start a new life and was free of Dutch's troubles. Setting the foundations of RDR1 and if I remember right, John doesn't visit the New Austin settlements until RDR1.

    Maybe I didn't feel as connected to John as I did Arthur, maybe I wanted to stop the senseless crime and get on with a civilized life, or maybe I was dying to start Death Stranding. Either way, I felt a little of the game was missed out, but I don't feel compelled to play it.

    I enjoyed the epilogue gameplay, but Abigail is a pain in the ass. You know what John has been doing for years. Pronghorn Ranch isn't going to protect itself and farming doesn't come free.

    submitted by /u/drab_accountant
    [link] [comments]

    Guess who's back

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Gorgeous. Makes me feel bad for slaughtering hundreds.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    1873 Trapdoor Springfield with Spencer Carbine, and cavalry sword. At Buffalo Gap Historical Village.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment