• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 5, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - August 5, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - August 5, 2020


    Daily Question & Answer Thread - August 5, 2020

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    All common questions about the game should be directed here. This includes both single-player and online questions. When asking a question, it is often beneficial to share which mode you are referring to in order to get an accurate response. Also consider sharing any relevant information that may help someone answer your question.

    All story spoilers must be displayed with the proper format:

    >!RDR is a great game!<

    gives you:

    RDR is a great game

    If you're not sure if you should use a spoiler tag or not, err on the side of caution and use one. Also, it's a nice gesture to visibly indicate the general nature of your spoiler before the tag, so people know what you're spoiling.


    Submit Red Dead Online feedback here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    You like jellybeans

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    I’m on my 4th playthru and taking it slow in Colter so I finally noticed this yellow snow.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Was getting Battlefield 1 vibes, whilst capturing this portrait shot I took.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    A photo of John

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    I’ve had it with these mothafuckin’ Lemoyne Raiders, in this mothafuckin’ game.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    There's a lot of fan art of our boy, Arthur Morgan, so I figured I'd do one of the man who brought him to life, Roger Clark.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    I'm Scared to Unpause

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Here's the colored version of my Saint Denis map

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    Warped brindle Arabian irl

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Where Dutch's "spiral" into madness began

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Lemoyne is the most beautiful state in my opinion

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    someone requested Arthur with this hair

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Scared the shit out of me

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Finally achieved max beard length!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    RDR1’s whole story is told in American Venom

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    The story of RDR1 is summed up in the RDR2 finale American Venom with the three enemies Cleet, Joe and Micah, parallel to RDR1's three enemies Javier, Bill, Dutch.

    Cleet / Javier The first of the three hunted down, with both being the smaller and more sympathetic characters. Both have the option to be killed or spared and even if spared, they both are killed soon afterwards. Both are used to give up information before being killed.

    Joe / Bill The second of the three hunted down, with both being the larger and less intelligent characters. Both are killed by John (although Bill can be killed by Reyes instead, the option to spare is not clearly displayed to the player like Javier) Joe can be seen standing alongside two allies, parallel to when we see Bill for the first time in RDR1 standing beside two allies with guns drawn.

    Micah / Dutch The final enemy to be hunted down. Both are confronted on a snowy mountain top after their gangs have been taken out. Both confrontations are more philosophical than physical. Both deaths are at the hands of Dutch after being cornered by John (Micah is shot by Dutch / Dutch commits suicide) After both confrontations John retires to his ranch, Beecher's Hope.

    submitted by /u/Slater-Slater
    [link] [comments]

    Finishing Chapter 6. rdr2

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    I, I am at a lost for words. I've had this game for a little over a year now, but I never had the time to play much with school and everything. I finally finished Chapter 6 since with 'Rona I have a lot of free time. I am absolutley sad and empty yet I feel a bit whole. Arthur was one of my favorite- if not my absolute favorite character.

    I rode Buell ever since Hamish gave him to me, and Arthur's moment to say goodbye was just the purest thing ever. My heart is torn and stamped on.. His moment giving John his hat and satchel, I knew this would be Arthur's last moments. I knew he was going to die, but thought it would be of TB with the loyal members of the gang with him. Sadie, Abigal, John, Jack, Mrs. Grimshaw, they knew who was in the right.. Arthur holding off the Pinkertons to let John escape was my favorite choice I could make. The brotherly love between the two was amazing throughout the game. I am actually crying as I write this.. I played RDR1, but I never cried as bad as this since I was really young.

    Arthur will always be remembered, he really will. He impacted me and so many others alike. He was like a father, and older brother, a guide when things aren't going well and you just need to escape from the real world for a bit. I wish I could have saved him from his death. The Unshaken song playing with the sun in the back, that shook me to the core. The last moments of his life atop of a mountain.. I can't look at bucks the same way in the game anymore. I hope there is a way to get that rat who hurt him so much. I really do. I'm playing as John right now and having him wear Arthur's hat. It just feels more fitting..

    submitted by /u/ShadalynM00n
    [link] [comments]

    Love this game

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Everytime in SandyKnee - "OUT OF THE DAMN WAY!!"

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    Dutch van der Linde cosplay by Queen Tofu

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    I made this cinematic video on Arthur Morgan's backstory, covering everything that happened before the events of RDR2.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    What do y’all think?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Sorry for the crappy picture quality but I was too excited to not share. Legend of the West baby!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    The Loneliest Robot in Ambarino

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Rude

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment