• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 10, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - September 10, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - September 10, 2020


    Daily Question & Answer Thread - September 10, 2020

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    All common questions about the game should be directed here. This includes both single-player and online questions. When asking a question, it is often beneficial to share which mode you are referring to in order to get an accurate response. Also consider sharing any relevant information that may help someone answer your question.

    All story spoilers must be displayed with the proper format:

    >!RDR is a great game!<

    gives you:

    RDR is a great game

    If you're not sure if you should use a spoiler tag or not, err on the side of caution and use one. Also, it's a nice gesture to visibly indicate the general nature of your spoiler before the tag, so people know what you're spoiling.


    Submit Red Dead Online feedback here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    WHERE'S THE LAMB SAUCE?! (Arthur Morgan as Gordon Ramsay in Red Dead Redemption 2)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    John Marston cosplay. RDR in real life project. Hope you like it and I will be posting more pics time to time!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Arthur Morgan Circa 1922

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    This little Arthur I made is giving you the biggest “howdy mister!”

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Hosea watching over young Jack

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    My girlfriend painted this one for me :)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Almost 2 years after it’s initial release I still love Red Dead Redemption 2. I finally earned the Platinum trophy for my favourite game of all time.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Gettin cuddly at the campfire

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Mrs. Adler. Today I continue celebrating the amazing actors that brought this incredible story to life with Alex McKenna who portrays the hell-bent-on-revenge Mrs. Sadie Adler. See my profile for R Clark, R Wiethoff, and BB Davis.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    She has my back ��

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Thought it would be interesting to compare my version of Arthur vs my dad’s, he just got to Chapter 6!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Probably one of the most wholesome scenes in the game, Karen asking Arthur to dance with her so she can feel like a normal girl for once. <3

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    What it feels like walking into that one bar in Sandy Knee

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    if he was human, he'd definitely be a surfer...

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    RDO is Fun

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    I think this is the most dishonorable thing you can do in this game

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Wonder if John will ever fix that wheel in Shady Belle

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    After killing Algie Davidson and sparing his son Nate, I went back months later (in-game) and he attacked me. Didn't want to kill him, so he chased me. And would. not. stop. chasing me. He chased me from Catfish Jackson's to Lake Isabella.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Even After Playing as Arthur Morgan, I Still Genuinely Like John Marston A TON

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    I've seen so many people suddenly throwing a lot of shade at John Marston after completing RDR2. Please don't get me wrong: I freakin' love Arthur Morgan and his entire arch absolutely moved me\ more than I could've predicted!*

    It's a shame that a lot of people are suddenly either turning against or simply overlooking John. He felt extremely nuanced and, given the context of RDR 2, arguably embodied the strengths and flaws of Dutch's gang. Looking back at Red Dead Redemption, it was (and still is) so fascinating to watch him confront his past and attempting to make peace with his/the gang's flaws - all while simultanesouly relying on those flaws during the confrontations. Overall, even without RDR 2, he still feels so well-rounded and complex!

    In the end, both characters are some of the best in recent video game history and it doesn't seem fair to continually pit them against each other.

    *Random Confession: During the "That's the Way It Is" sequence, I hadn't cried at a video game since Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.

    submitted by /u/DynamicBaie
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks to Red Dead, I know this is toxic Oleander. And they say video games don’t teach you anything.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    This literally happened right infront of the wagon and was a ($$$) which made this a whole lot worse.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    I know I’m 2 years late but I got this book today...

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Finally got Arthur to have a level 10 beard AND be fat with all Camp Upgrades and Satchels Crafted! Well on my way to 100%

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Sunset

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment