• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 12, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - September 12, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - September 12, 2020


    Daily Question & Answer Thread - September 12, 2020

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    All common questions about the game should be directed here. This includes both single-player and online questions. When asking a question, it is often beneficial to share which mode you are referring to in order to get an accurate response. Also consider sharing any relevant information that may help someone answer your question.

    All story spoilers must be displayed with the proper format:

    >!RDR is a great game!<

    gives you:

    RDR is a great game

    If you're not sure if you should use a spoiler tag or not, err on the side of caution and use one. Also, it's a nice gesture to visibly indicate the general nature of your spoiler before the tag, so people know what you're spoiling.


    Submit Red Dead Online feedback here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Best Arthur Morgan Cosplay I’ve seen. By @Maul_Cosplay

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    Dutch is thinking of a new plan. They say it's a good one.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    I don't post a lot of what I do. I did this many years ago..

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    Story of my life

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    This picture makes me happy

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    John, Charles, and Arthur fighting in a shootout.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    Living a civilian life in RDO is one of the best things I’ve ever done.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    As I've said above, living a civilian life in my opinion is a fresh breath of air. No more balance between vigilante or outlaw no more endless grind. Just being a part of the working man. Walking down the street and have every NPC greet me and me gesturing back. Getting out of my crazy gunslinger clothes and putting on farmhand clothing. My main source of income is taking a job from the post office every morning. And on days off I'm legitimately hunting. Not shooting everything I see from my horse. I went fishing for basic fish for three hours just because I could. I didn't want to fight a big fish, I just wanted a peaceful experience. Even had another player stop doing what he was doing and had a fishing buddy for a little while. I check the time with the pocket watch and decide if I should stay where I am for the night or go back to town. It's like following traffic laws in gta. It's just a new thing and relaxing to do every now and then. I live my civilized life in valentine and down by the Dakota river. I'm actually curious if anyone else does this and which town they do it in and what it's like living the average life in different regions.

    submitted by /u/WAR-BIRD27
    [link] [comments]

    He died exactly like that

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    “ We’re more ghosts than people.” @Maul_Cosplay and @msskunk

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    Please, Can someone play a game with my friend Rango. He's been waiting all night for some company.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Arthur standing in for Dutch.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Your cash plz

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    This is fine.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    choreographed

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Found a new place to sit near Brandywine Drop. Feels awesome when you find such thing

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Javier and Boaz

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    This scene always cracks me up! Don't mess with Morgan while he's on a date.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    "When the time comes, you gotta run and don't look back."

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    This game is awesome.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    I'm on my seventh playthrough and I just love red dead.

    submitted by /u/sennecsparks
    [link] [comments]

    Love the lighting in this scene

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    After 72 hours of gameplay, I've arrived at Saint-Denis. That was an incredible experience.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    I'm late to the party and I don't know how common it is to get to Saint-Denis for the first time after 72 hours (stretched over the span of 7 months...) of gameplay, but I do love taking my time progressing in the main story. I usually explore the area around the camp, hunt, fish, kill some bandits, do some roberries, do some do some groceries for the group in Rhodes or Sweewater and of course, take my time to spend time with my folks... Basically trying to live an honest life in RDR2...

    But then, the main story eventually led me to Saint-Denis. I could see it from far away, but I never got too close: I avoid exploring in fear of spoiling the map too much.

    Well, my first contact with Saint-Denis was fantastic. Spending that many time into the wild and then arriving into that huge modern city was definitely something. I could definitely feel what Arthur felt when he arrived there. I actually felt sad for a moment, seeing that modern times was there and life into the wild was over.

    The night came quickly after I arrived and it was like discovering an entire new game. I couldn't stop observing everyone, greeting every one I would came across (I've never been this polite in my entire life), walking into those small alleys... I even took a tramway ride. Hearing some music played by those street musicians was exciting. The amount of details Rockstar has put into this game is simply astonoshing and everything just feel so alive : I ended up listening to every bit of conversation for an hour.

    Damn, this game is so good and I'm sure it's related to the fact that it took me that long to get there. I feel I might get really emotional once I complete the game.

    I know a lot of people don't like how slow paced RDR2 is, but I love it. It might not be the best fit but I really hope the next GTA game will allow that kind of gameplay: it really turns the whole experience into something else.

    submitted by /u/needfx
    [link] [comments]

    Made this.This game is close to my heart❤️

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Smiley wolf

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    When Your Honor Is Low

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Arthur's reaction when Trelawny asked if he'd ever robbed a stagecoach

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment