• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - September 3, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - September 3, 2020


    Daily Question & Answer Thread - September 3, 2020

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    All common questions about the game should be directed here. This includes both single-player and online questions. When asking a question, it is often beneficial to share which mode you are referring to in order to get an accurate response. Also consider sharing any relevant information that may help someone answer your question.

    All story spoilers must be displayed with the proper format:

    >!RDR is a great game!<

    gives you:

    RDR is a great game

    If you're not sure if you should use a spoiler tag or not, err on the side of caution and use one. Also, it's a nice gesture to visibly indicate the general nature of your spoiler before the tag, so people know what you're spoiling.


    Submit Red Dead Online feedback here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The Penguin recreated in Red Dead Redemption 2

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    People always talk about Hamish and other side characters but I've never seen anyone talk about this majestic guy, Charles Châtenay. His mission were genuinely good and funny too.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    No Dutch, you'll get cancelled!!

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Who thinks Micah Bell is the best Villainous character Rockstar has ever created

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    I love this game... human soccer

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Sitting upside down, in the air, holding a knife millimeters away from my face

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Arthur.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    The Eastern Ranger

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    Arthur is a soup eating pervert

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Slow Poison.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    Sex is cool and all, but can we close our coats

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    I now remember why i loved rdr1 so much just from one dual. The atmosphere... (had to shorten the dual cuz it took ages to finish out of dead eye)

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Someone seems to be enjoying themselves

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    TIL theres a character called Dirty Dan in RDR1's multiplayer

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Oh you're approaching me?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    For the last several months, Strawberry has been my favorite place to kick back with my pipe.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    A tad chilly. ����

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Here’s a clip of Arthur insulting Micah for a minute straight

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    The deer appear to behave differently in the Epilogue…

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Best mount in the game

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Can we talk about new Austin?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    I've seen a number people complain about the lack of things to do in new Austin and I COMPLETELY understand where they're coming from but isn't there something kinda cathartic about riding through the desert? Like the desert specifically? I love the lush green forests and swamps and rivers and lakes of Arthur's campaign and I love all the random encounter but I can literally explore new Austin for hours and find nothing of note and be content with it. Climb to the top of some tetons and look over at all the open space of the desert. Honestly when I'm in the desert I seldom use cinematic camera mode in all honesty I love the atmosphere of the desert it's lonely yet alive. Wild yet... strangely the most peaceful part of the map. Maybe my nostalgias blinding me but riding through the desert in my spare time just brings me a level of peace and fun that I literally don't mind trekking through it for hours and finding nothing.. I find it so calming. Sorry about this rant about the damn desert lol. And for anyone who doesn't like it, I get it completely because I didn't like it at first until life hit me hard and nowadays sometimes I don't want an objective. In my spare time I'll just trek through the desert and watch the hills and mounds shift as I ride past them on my Missouri Fox Trotter. I guess I made this post wondering if anyone else fell in love with new Austin as I did

    submitted by /u/Somecallmejayy11
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta love Explosive Rounds

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Applying my “lesson” in eugenics.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Real life LENNY! experience.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    There's a kid in my daughters class called Lenny. Walking her into school this morning and she sees him up the road a bit and start yelling out "LENNY!" Being a 6 year old boy he puts his head down and ignores her so she keeps on yelling. After a couple of times I couldn't hold it back any longer so I yell out "YENNL! WHERE ARE YOU YENNL!" A dad I didn't even know about 50m behind me then yells out at the top of his lung "WHERE ARE YOU MAH BOAH!! LENNY!" Then there's 2 grown ass men in their 40's laughing their tits off while a bunch of kids and mothers are looking at us like we had mental problems 🤣

    submitted by /u/StealthWomble
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment