• Breaking News

    Friday, December 11, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - December 11, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - December 11, 2020


    Daily Question & Answer Thread - December 11, 2020

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 09:07 AM PST

    All common questions about the game should be directed here. This includes both single-player and online questions. When asking a question, it is often beneficial to share which mode you are referring to in order to get an accurate response. Also consider sharing any relevant information that may help someone answer your question.

    All story spoilers must be displayed with the proper format:

    >!RDR is a great game!<

    gives you:

    RDR is a great game

    If you're not sure if you should use a spoiler tag or not, err on the side of caution and use one. Also, it's a nice gesture to visibly indicate the general nature of your spoiler before the tag, so people know what you're spoiling.


    Submit Red Dead Online feedback here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my dad have bonded over RDR a hell of a lot, and seeing as we don’t have many mutual interests other than this game, I decided to draw us in the RDR universe for his bday :,) my favorite part is the wanted posters

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:01 PM PST

    Snowy cabins from the first chapter, Painting

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 05:28 AM PST

    There’s nothing better then rdr2 with my pony outside my door

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:43 PM PST

    I need that perfect carcass!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:34 AM PST

    Hosea Matthews: Unforgiven

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 03:42 AM PST

    The lawmen sent their champion to face Arthur in single combat

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 03:35 AM PST

    John Marston cosplay. RDR in real life project. This is the part that is located in Tall Trees :) Hope you like it! The picture is done by Comando_photography

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:28 AM PST

    tried to draw valentine. its my first drawing of a full scene (i tend to focus on drawing characters and never really backgrounds/scenes) so its a bit cruddy but i think i did an ok job. critique appreciated if you have any. :) (reupload because i forgot part of a building lol)

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 09:05 AM PST

    I can almost forget that this is a game sometimes

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:00 AM PST

    Thoughts on my Arthur? I quite like this look I got going on for him here.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:48 AM PST

    My friends and I found a glowing bag that looks like it can be looted in Saint Denis' clothing store but it can't be reached. Does anyone know why its here?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 02:43 PM PST

    Screw you Rockstar...

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 05:12 AM PST

    For making the best god-damn single-player experience ever and ruining every other open-world game until you release another.

    I think I've got a lot of fellow punks feeling the same way right now.

    submitted by /u/Person0249
    [link] [comments]

    I found my best ending

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:30 AM PST

    This was my third, and possibly last playthrough. I loved this game and will miss it, but i have cyberpunk 2077, and lots of other games that need my attention...

    I wanted to leave arthur alive and well, so ive completed all of the possible: missions side quests, Encounters, challenges, legendary animals and fish, Trapper clothes, Camp upgrades, Cigarette cards, Dinosaur bones, Cave paintings, Dreamcatchers, and Bounties

    I left the Strauss mission, and Micah in jail, sean's out, the camp is happy. I left Arthur with around $5,000 standing on the grave he'll never lie in.

    http://imgur.com/gallery/msoBOvd

    submitted by /u/dr_badbeats
    [link] [comments]

    my mom watched me play

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 10:34 AM PST

    she doesn't rly like video games but she sat down for a while when I was last playing and ended up asking me to keep playing when I was about to quit cause she was so invested lol

    submitted by /u/pinklouvre
    [link] [comments]

    Not so fast cowboy

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 10:54 AM PST

    Sadie Adler (done on procreate :))

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:01 PM PST

    Back from the de- wait, nevermind.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 02:29 PM PST

    Flying boobies

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 04:37 PM PST

    please give spaghet

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 05:05 PM PST

    yes, i took the hat

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:01 PM PST

    This was the last photo I took of Arthur in my first playthrough :'(

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 05:06 AM PST

    Just thought this was a nice photo :)

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:37 PM PST

    Now I'm free, free falli...nvm

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:57 PM PST

    John in the Undead Nightmare union suit

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 02:42 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment