• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - December 26, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - December 26, 2020


    Daily Question & Answer Thread - December 26, 2020

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:06 AM PST

    All common questions about the game should be directed here. This includes both single-player and online questions. When asking a question, it is often beneficial to share which mode you are referring to in order to get an accurate response. Also consider sharing any relevant information that may help someone answer your question.

    All story spoilers must be displayed with the proper format:

    >!RDR is a great game!<

    gives you:

    RDR is a great game

    If you're not sure if you should use a spoiler tag or not, err on the side of caution and use one. Also, it's a nice gesture to visibly indicate the general nature of your spoiler before the tag, so people know what you're spoiling.


    Submit Red Dead Online feedback here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Dressing as other gang members - part 2

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:14 AM PST

    Dressing as other gang members - part 3

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:42 AM PST

    The most epic decapitation shot you will ever see

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:01 AM PST

    UPDATE 2: I finished the build of the Valentine Saloon out of matches. Next thing will be colouring, after that I finish the Blackwater City Hall.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:36 PM PST

    John drawing (other than the gun belt this was super fun to do :D)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Ynnel!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:54 PM PST

    Shoutout to My Best Friend Jake for the Aweslme Xmas Gift!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:58 AM PST

    You know it if you know it

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:11 AM PST

    You look liked a beached fish

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:45 PM PST

    Still one of my favourite character missions ever

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:20 AM PST

    I got one of the best gifts I’ve ever gotten from my brother for Christmas/Birthday

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:54 PM PST

    Working through some tough times this holiday season, but my teenage daughter got me some stickers for Christmas to bring me laughter and joy — this is one of them.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:00 AM PST

    Charles Knife Sheath, Beadwork and Fringes done by my Aunt. Given to me for Christmas.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:45 AM PST

    those Micah missions

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:28 PM PST

    I feel like this sometimes.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:13 PM PST

    My wife surprised me with this for our one year anniversary, and the video of him signing it for me. I don’t tear up too often, but I’m not gonna lie, this one got me. Thank you both for making this happen!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:06 PM PST

    Can we just appreciate something about Micah?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:02 AM PST

    Specifically the fact that Rockstar managed to make him the main villain of not just RDR2 but also retroactively of RDR1.

    Micah caused everything. He caused the gang to fall apart, he caused the members to end up where they were in RDR1 and even after he died, he still affected John's life, since it was hunting down Micah that let to John getting found by the Pinkertons.

    Rockstar managed to organically recontextualized the entirety of the first game's plot with a single character.

    submitted by /u/sparkadus
    [link] [comments]

    Playing this gem for the first time and already loving it

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:42 AM PST

    Me fishing with my boah Cain.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:36 PM PST

    someone asked me to make Arthur look like he was a Wet Bandit from Home Alone

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:38 AM PST

    Arthur overlooking Bacchus Canyon

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:56 PM PST

    The Bane of the Grizzlies (an outfit for Arthur)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:01 AM PST

    Did a quick sketch of my BOAH, I think I did pretty alright!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:08 PM PST

    I swear 90% of the crimes I commit in this game are accidental.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:58 PM PST

    Talk to someone but forget that I have a pistol equipped, so I point it at them instead of addressing them.

    Finish a mission and try to mount my horse, only for it to actually be their horse which looks exactly like mine.

    Galloping through the streets of Saint Denis when someone steps out in front of me and gets flattened by 1200 pounds of equine aggression.

    Accidentally shooting the person I'm trying to save during a stick-up.

    I am a horrible person.

    submitted by /u/the_fullest_bladder
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment