• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - December 6, 2020

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread - December 6, 2020


    Daily Question & Answer Thread - December 6, 2020

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:07 AM PST

    All common questions about the game should be directed here. This includes both single-player and online questions. When asking a question, it is often beneficial to share which mode you are referring to in order to get an accurate response. Also consider sharing any relevant information that may help someone answer your question.

    All story spoilers must be displayed with the proper format:

    >!RDR is a great game!<

    gives you:

    RDR is a great game

    If you're not sure if you should use a spoiler tag or not, err on the side of caution and use one. Also, it's a nice gesture to visibly indicate the general nature of your spoiler before the tag, so people know what you're spoiling.


    Submit Red Dead Online feedback here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Merry Christmas from Mr. and Mrs. Claus!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:22 AM PST

    The details of the neck��

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:00 AM PST

    Told someone I'd do it. I'm a man of my word. Excuse the so-so holster at the end.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:10 PM PST

    Day and Night

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:52 AM PST

    Just wanted to post the snazzy gunslinger himself.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:06 AM PST

    I’m visiting my mom for the holidays longer than expected and boah do I miss my stories. Drawing by me, feel free to comment or message for deets.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:55 PM PST

    My sister recently drew this and I asked if it was inspired by Red Dead and she said "what is that?" Lol

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:55 AM PST

    it's windy

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:48 AM PST

    I'm glad 63.2% of the player base is playing it right.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:00 PM PST

    I saw a post about “Hero Forge” in Reddit, then i tried to do Arthur Morgan, what u guys think?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:50 AM PST

    I do every side mission and bounty available before starting this mission.. I swear this game pulls heartstrings more than any other game I've ever played, combined...

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:21 PM PST

    Looks like we are never getting single player dlc�� such a missed opportunity.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:05 AM PST

    This is Roger signing my personalized autograph and it feels to me like it's Christmas already. Such a likeable man.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:25 PM PST

    01

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:36 AM PST

    I hate this

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:27 PM PST

    SPOILERS! Camp Moment in Shady Belle

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:11 PM PST

    Apologies if this has been posted before. On my 3rd playthrough. Trying to really take my time and soak in everything. I'm around the start of Chapter 4, and I roll back into Shady Belle after a hunt.

    It's evening so the majority of the gang is scattered around the main campfire eating. I pass a table towards the house, and I hear Hosea and Lenny discussing what they'd want to happen to them if they died. They both said something similar and simple, buried with family, or friends that became family.

    Obviously knowing what I know, I'm already dying inside a little at this exchange. Then they ask Arthur, what would he want. He tries to shrug them off saying something along the lines of not thinking about things like that.

    I decide to stick around for a few more moments and Tilly, who's also sitting with them prods Arthur again. And this exchange follows;

    Arthur: Face me to the west and toward the setting sun, so I can remember all the fine times we had back there.

    Hosea: You see Tilly? I told you Arthur had a soul.

    I'm dead inside. I love this game and after literally hundreds of hours it still gets me.

    submitted by /u/justinjgray
    [link] [comments]

    Old friends

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:38 PM PST

    Captain Morgan is back!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:29 AM PST

    ��️arthur ��️organ. (Thinking of doing the rest of the cast )

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:03 AM PST

    Arthur and Arturo

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:21 PM PST

    You can't hide from the wagon

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:37 PM PST

    It's scared the shit out of me

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:07 PM PST

    This always reminds me of Arthur.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:41 PM PST

    "The cowboy has always been a dying breed, but he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed. The prairie is his prison, his church, his wife, if you take away his sky you take away his life. Yet where does he go when the ranges all have closed, does he retire to his bunkhouses, in depressed repose. No, he climbs back in that saddle, if just to bide his time, for the cowboy knows, a good death is hard to find."

    submitted by /u/Therick333
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment