• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 23, 2021

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread


    Daily Question & Answer Thread

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:04 AM PST

    All common questions about the game should be directed here. This includes both single-player and online questions. When asking a question, it is often beneficial to share which mode you are referring to in order to get an accurate response. Also consider sharing any relevant information that may help someone answer your question.

    All story spoilers must be displayed with the proper format:

    >!RDR is a great game!<

    gives you:

    RDR is a great game

    If you're not sure if you should use a spoiler tag or not, err on the side of caution and use one. Also, it's a nice gesture to visibly indicate the general nature of your spoiler before the tag, so people know what you're spoiling.


    Submit Red Dead Online feedback here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I know what I have to do but I do t know if I have the strength to do it....

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:14 AM PST

    What wearing a bandana looks like to NPC's

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:06 AM PST

    Found a failed plane attempt, I wonder what happened to the pilot...

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:07 PM PST

    I got a response from the big man himself!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:20 PM PST

    Rockstar shared this on Insta so I thought the RDR Reddit community might enjoy

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:51 PM PST

    A portrait of our best boah, Arthur Morgan

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:20 AM PST

    How many "this game is gorgeous" posts will you see on this sub? At least one more.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:59 AM PST

    New member of the posse :)

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:45 AM PST

    really happy with how this rdr2 inspired outfit came out, I really enjoy cosplaying as my rdr2 OC! (I know its not super historically accurate, I just used what I had!)

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:37 PM PST

    Custom lego Arthur Morgan

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:04 AM PST

    If I'm going down, I'm dragging my arch rival Big John and his racoon hat down with me

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 11:47 PM PST

    Restarted the story and noticed for the first time that as you begin to ride out on the first mission, the minimap displays the "X" symbol for a corpse, signifying the body of Davey Callender, who just died. Neat little detail!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:34 AM PST

    Can't argue with that.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:48 AM PST

    He had a bad day...

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:36 AM PST

    It's very simple but also my favorite screenshot!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:59 PM PST

    Really proud of my new wallpaper

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:37 AM PST

    Do wraps and slings with cartridge loops sound good to anyone else?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:07 AM PST

    Took this this morning, look like a tunnel to "Tahiti"

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:44 AM PST

    Did y'all know you could aggravate a character? This is my third playthrough and I've been doing some funny things like slamming into other gang member's horses and this time I knocked John over and got this.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:59 PM PST

    Charles and Javier to the rescue!��

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:40 AM PST

    Just wanted to share an amazing moment I had in-game (I wasn't able to record it unfortunately).

    In Chapter 2 on a new play through, I robbed the back room in Valentine before completing the quest in the saloon: 'Americans at Rest'. I fumbled the escape and soon my horse was bleeding out in the street.

    As I was seconds from death, Charles and Javier charged out of the saloon, guns blazing. They held off the law as I revived my horse, bellowing at the top of their lungs. I escaped on my limping steed, as their shouts and shots echoed behind me. I had no clue that would/could happen. What absolute badasses :)

    submitted by /u/DavidPaulSorensen
    [link] [comments]

    This is the spot of a legendary fish, and it fits perfectly, I think is a really beautiful fishing place.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:01 AM PST

    Displaying my expert riding skills to Duncan..

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:36 AM PST

    Picture I took yesterday of Arthur, hope you like it!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:17 AM PST

    I was hunting in the Heartlands for Survivalist 6 and attracted a Moose.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:36 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment