• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 14, 2021

    Red Dead Redemption Proud Achievement Zoologist 0.10%

    Red Dead Redemption Proud Achievement Zoologist 0.10%


    Proud Achievement Zoologist 0.10%

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    After being slapped around and manhandled by a griefer in Valentine i decided to go for a ride... came across this players camp sat down and he decided to sing for me.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Fox

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    Silly from both

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    To the people who still think John isn't the father

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 03:28 AM PDT

    If you do part one of the side mission California as John and part two as Jack, Sam will comment how "you look just like your dad". Billy as well for "flowers for a lady" will say "a fella who looks just like you passed by here a few years back"

    The fact many ignore this shocks me. They claim Dutch's"we all had her" is proof because they wouldn't just put that line in there randomly, yet literally ignore those two lines.

    If Rockstar truly intended for us to believe anyone besides John wasn't the father, why even put those lines in?

    submitted by /u/MelodicSatisfaction9
    [link] [comments]

    The saddest part of RDR2.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 02:53 AM PDT

    SPOILERS, obviously.

    I finished Arthur's story for the first time just a few days ago, and while I knew that he will die, our horse dying totally caught me off guard. I thought Arthur will just say him goodbye and let it be on his way (or, even better, give him to one of the other nicer gang members), but no, it died. I switched between my weapons, outfits, etc. pretty often, but that one horse - a starting horse - was with me from the beginning to the end. It was the only constant thing in Arthur's story.

    So... RIP Spark. :(

    submitted by /u/Markooo95
    [link] [comments]

    Low quality shit post no one was asking for but I felt like doing my impressions and sharing with y'all (the gang tell you off for oversleeping)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    R* should re-release RDR1 to next gen consoles and PC instead of putting out the shit GTA V E&E is.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    I haven't had the chance to play RDR1 and I don't own a console so there is no way for me to play RDR1. I'd really like to play that after I am done with RDR2 and it's just a shame that there is no PC port.

    I've heard rumours that the source code of RDR1 was lost but I don't know if that's true or not.

    submitted by /u/MrCaffeineFree
    [link] [comments]

    I can't believe RDR2's map got leaked back in 2016

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Just realized gamerant wrote a story on my random npc encounter at horseshoe overlook from awhile back

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    I found Dutchs Mothers' grave stone in Blackwater.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    I still remember how much my adrenaline was pumping on the story mode during the beaver hallow cave fight with the Murphy brood. It really showed rockstars ability to display horror and to create something genuinely frightening. Unleash them on Halloween?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    Rockstar should make robbing banks something you could do in free roam.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    "Hey kitty. Guess who I'm about to beat up?"

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I am a blacksmith and a propmaker, and decided to make this knife inspired in the game aesthetic, what do you guys think? Does it pass the vibe test?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Lawless town

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    I got into a fight

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Do you guys fancy drawing? Yesterday i took some time off work to draw our gal Sadie <3 I'm @moonabel.art on ig

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    Reverend Swanson appreciation post. His character arc doesn't get enough credit around these parts. He cleaned up and got his life together while everything else was falling apart.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    Arthur... You handsome bastard, you.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    I’d say my days going pretty good right now

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    With the John Morgan plague going on, I give you John Ricketts

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Quick sketch I did sort of in the style of Arthur, thoughts?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment