• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread

    Red Dead Redemption Daily Question & Answer Thread


    Daily Question & Answer Thread

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:04 AM PST

    #All common questions about the game should be directed here. This includes both single-player and online questions. When asking a question, it is often beneficial to share which mode you are referring to in order to get an accurate response. Also consider sharing any relevant information that may help someone answer your question.

    * [See our FAQ here for some common questions](/r/reddeadredemption/wiki/faq)

    * [Our spoiler policy](/r/reddeadredemption/wiki/spoilerpolicy)

    All story spoilers must be displayed with the proper format:

    `RDR is a great game`

    gives you:

    >!RDR is a great game!<

    If you're not sure if you should use a spoiler tag or not, err on the side of caution and use one. Also, it's a nice gesture to visibly indicate the general nature of your spoiler before the tag, so people know what you're spoiling.

    ---

    #[Submit Red Dead Online feedback here](https://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/online/feedback)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Every Demi-god's backstory ever.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:42 AM PST

    Just got this beauty for my 18th birthday!!! LETS GOOOOOOO!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:52 AM PST

    Does anyone know if there's any other spot like this you could sit on? Found this very interesting.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:41 AM PST

    2 years playing the game and never noticed that sometimes there are indians watching you from a distance.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:41 PM PST

    One of the best screenshots I've taken

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:41 AM PST

    I think i antagonized a bit too many people in the saloon. Let’s just say it didn’t end well. Town went under lockdown and the next day I come and see this!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:34 AM PST

    Ma boah helping Mr. Mason out with some shots.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:10 AM PST

    I had to wAiT uNtIL mOrNiNg to get a haircut.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:20 AM PST

    I just finished the first game and I just wanted to post an appreciation pic of this incredible, hero of a man. I am so depressed right now ��

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:18 PM PST

    *shoots captain in the back* Don't worry I've used one of these before!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:23 AM PST

    OH SHIT NOT MY HORSE, NOT AGAIN

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:22 AM PST

    I'm the lightning photographer ��

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:25 AM PST

    Sadie and Abigail taking a ride

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:57 PM PST

    Gotta say, rockstar like their hidden jokes!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:02 PM PST

    Took lots of work but ..... nice

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:00 AM PST

    Winding down wish some fishing. What are your favourite in-game fishing spots? Aurora Basin and Calumet Ravine are mine, they’re so peaceful.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:15 PM PST

    The night in this game is gorgeous

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:42 AM PST

    [Spoilers] I don't think I'll ever get over how much of a masterpiece Red Dead Redemption II is.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:23 PM PST

    When a game, even after three playthroughs can still leave a lump in my throat when the credits roll, I feel that game can be counted alongside the great masterpieces in all of gaming.

    Finished again on PS5 and this game will never get old for me.

    The characters, story, visuals, attention to detail, gameplay, it's absolute perfection! All of that comes together fantastically but there is a glue that holds it all together and that is ARTHUR FUCKING MORGAN! One of the greatest gaming protagonists of all time. John Marston is amazing as well and being able to play as both is a real treat for sure.

    While the first Red Dead Redemption was a special game that is also among the greats in gaming, Red Dead Redemption II elevates to new heights in many ways. Rockstar gave us a timeless Western epic that I don't think can topped. Even if they were to continue the story, I don't see it being......

    sorry I'm typing this as the credits roll and it got to Mary standing over Arthur's grave.... Give me a minute.... 😭.....

    Anyway yeah I don't think Rockstar can top what they have done even if they were to make a third game.

    So yeah I wanted to share my thoughts, as I have done before, on my feelings towards this game. Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/KhajiitHasWares2077
    [link] [comments]

    I finally found it and bought it. Can't wait to play, I loved the second one.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:43 AM PST

    Hey, Kitty! ��

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:29 PM PST

    I love this game man. No filter needed.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 11:55 AM PST

    Does this make you uncomfortable? ;)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:38 AM PST

    You cowpoke

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:46 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment