• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    Red Dead Redemption I painted an oil piece based on Red Dead

    Red Dead Redemption I painted an oil piece based on Red Dead


    I painted an oil piece based on Red Dead

    Posted:

    Pretty sure this is illegal

    Posted:

    finally got it ����

    Posted:

    This damn stray cats

    Posted:

    My John Marston tattoo I got over a year ago what do you think? (Also my first tattoo)

    Posted:

    Words cannot describe how much I love this game.

    Posted:

    My Life as a 19th Century Robot

    Posted:

    Did I grow a Lvl 10 beard in chapter 2? Yes, yes I did.

    Posted:

    Been seeing people appreciate the gang members, so here's mine: Trelawny apprection post

    Posted:

    A wagon ran over this dead raven and left a wheel track on it. Details, man.

    Posted:

    Some photos I took

    Posted:

    The best fishing spot

    Posted:

    Arthur Morgan at Beecher's Hope, 1899.

    Posted:

    Really scared Arthur Morgan.

    Posted:

    Thought this looked pretty sick, was massacring some mountain dwellers with Javier.

    Posted:

    Red Dead 2 Tattoo of my co-worker! May I stand unshaken!

    Posted:

    Hosea Appreciation Post, such a good, wise character.

    Posted:

    Sister Calderon?

    Posted:

    It all began when I accidentally punched an NPC in the face trying to get on my horse, ended with me killing half the town.

    Posted:

    Its not Covid, We are cursed !

    Posted:

    I tried to take the most wild western screenshot i could

    Posted:

    The Van Der linde gang

    Posted:

    I miss Undead Nightmare

    Posted:

    Dam it I love this horse.

    Posted:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment