• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 1, 2021

    Red Dead Redemption I have no words for the beauty of this game❤️

    Red Dead Redemption I have no words for the beauty of this game❤️


    I have no words for the beauty of this game❤️

    Posted:

    Micah Bell!

    Posted:

    I thought I had an Arabian, turns out I have Pegasus!

    Posted:

    Dutch's vest appreciation post, without a doubt the best piece of clothing in the game imo.

    Posted:

    The events of RDR1 only happen because John and Abigail are careless

    Posted:

    1. They are loose with their fake names
    2. John buys property under the name John Marston
    3. John moves back to Blackwater
    4. Abigail orders mail under the name John Marston.
    5. The name Jim Milton is bad enough

    The true master of Disguise is Uncle. Not even the gang knows his name. Like no wonder it was John who was picked by the Bureau. Uncle is the brains.

    submitted by /u/659507
    [link] [comments]

    No i don’t think i will

    Posted:

    Tried to draw Arthur but failed. Still a cowboy character though.

    Posted:

    Everyone is rambling about how realistic this game is so here is a screenshot of Pearson taking a leak.

    Posted:

    Tried my hand at recreating Arthur's cover art outfit on PC.

    Posted:

    “They turned me into a monster, Arthur.”

    Posted:

    I’ve seen a lot of Van Der Lin appreciation Posts so Here’s mine

    Posted:

    Cactus

    Posted:

    I clipped inside Arthur’s head.

    Posted:

    I was on the way to get treasure and some lady wants me to take her to Emerald fuckin Ranch. This game really tests your good-guy nature.

    Posted:

    Confused Marston

    Posted:

    Just thought I'd make a appreciation post for my favorite character, Mr Bell

    Posted:

    just completed both rdr1 gamed

    Posted:

    Legend of the East looks good on Arthur

    Posted:

    Love storms in this game

    Posted:

    10$ for a train ticket!?

    Posted:

    I had a bad day. Biggest bounty I've paid.

    Posted:

    Some screenshot that I took a few months ago

    Posted:

    This big old world sure got me running round.

    Posted:

    Manor

    Posted:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment