• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 4, 2021

    Red Dead Redemption You've been scrolling for very long my friend. Take a rest with John now and admire the night sky before you go on.

    Red Dead Redemption You've been scrolling for very long my friend. Take a rest with John now and admire the night sky before you go on.


    You've been scrolling for very long my friend. Take a rest with John now and admire the night sky before you go on.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    All done with my drawing of Plan der Linde! I had lots of fun with this, but no mangoes unfortunately... Hope y’all like! ❤️

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    Arthur Morgan Cigarette card fanart

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Quick sketch of Dutch. Lol

    Posted: 04 May 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    Arthur promises Seán a day of drinking after a robbery gone well so they spend an afternoon getting wasted on a rooftop in Saint Denis.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    Hosea has the nicest boots in the VDL gang.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    I think the Uncle, lumbago jokes are over.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    Arthur as the legend of the east singing while looking down on Armadillo from the 'Redemption Mountains' <3

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    Hunting the Night Folk

    Posted: 04 May 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    May the 4th be with you

    Posted: 04 May 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    Red dead redemption 2 is boring and a waste of time.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    Yep... that's me... that's the thought I had when I picked this game up during launch a few years back. To give a little context, I hardly had any time to play games back then so trying to get into rdr2 turned out to be a difficult tasks, thus when I had chance to play, the game was too slow for me and I lost interest real quick. I made it to chapter 2 and didn't pick it up again. Time goes by, something called covid happened and next thing I know I found myself at home with nothing to do. So obviously I didn't decide to pick up red dead again bc like I said... it was boring to me. So I avoided it. I avoided it up until 4 weeks ago.

    I have now since completed red dead redemption 2 and it's the first time I felt true sadness whilst playing a video game in my adult life. I truly believe I've learnt a life lesson after finishing this game. That is, some things in life are not meant for you at the time you encounter it. But with a little patience and the right moment that same thing may be perfect for you!

    Rdr2 will go down as one of, if not my favourite PS4 game of all time. The level of story telling, the details, the complex layers to the game, the mechanics, the visuals, that damn cinematic camera whilst riding my trusty steed, the shootouts, the deaths, the clever tie ins to the first game. It's all perfect. I believe this game is a moment of history and truly shows how far technology has come since the first game. I can only imagine what will happen in 10 years time when rockstar release another title.

    Anyways, thanks for taking time to read my post today. Now it's time to sink some hours into the online. Have a good one guys!

    P.s. that last shot after the credits roll where John and Abigail standing in the same place they're buried hit me in right in the feels. Cheers rockstar.

    submitted by /u/jatsingh13
    [link] [comments]

    The size of this absolute unit next to John

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    "You're A Daisy If You Do"

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    Tried to Replicate Bronte’s Mafiosos’ Look

    Posted: 04 May 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    Charles Châtenay, French sex machine

    Posted: 04 May 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    love this mission

    Posted: 04 May 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    Redemption

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    This game sure is a beauty

    Posted: 04 May 2021 12:31 AM PDT

    Imagine introducing Quentin Tarantino to the critically acclaimed narratives and cutscenes of Red Dead Redemption 1 and 2 and then announcing that his 10th and final movie will be Tarantino's "Red Dead Redemption vol.1"

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    New Arthur's look i made for low honor playthrough

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    Dont mind me, just posting the most slept on character in rdr2 :)

    Posted: 03 May 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment