• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 12, 2021

    Red Dead Redemption I don't know if this is supposed to happen

    Red Dead Redemption I don't know if this is supposed to happen


    I don't know if this is supposed to happen

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Sadie in her wedding dress

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    No Looking Back - Red Dead Redemption 2 by Edward Moran II

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    You're god damn right.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    But I can't help, falling in love with you. ❤

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    A nice little detail I found today, Cain will occasionally lick Pearson’s butcher table!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    Got RDR1

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 02:36 AM PDT

    How does Jack not get a younger sibling throughout all the years? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    My Arthur enjoying sum coffee until-

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    Warm

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    Recently played the game for the first time. It got me through an awful 2 week recovery period after my child had surgery. Gave myself some damage due to getting sick a couple years ago. The level of happiness is unreal. Artist credit to Zayne Ink.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    just figured out that if you take cover beside a closed door a option pops up to push it open so arthur can get a clean shot. didn’t know if any of you guys knew this

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Rhodes gunsmith and his son

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    I shot the hat of off micah in the crossfire of the bank stagecoach mission and even though he didnt die, i think its pretty cool

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:04 AM PDT

    To put into perspective how ridiculous MTX are.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    Nothing just took 2 screenshot with high settings ��❤️��

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:02 AM PDT

    I made a Micah Bell Reddit Avatar

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 01:25 AM PDT

    Photo Mode is love Photo Mode is Life.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    i took this at lakay, i genuinely think its so pretty.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 02:50 AM PDT

    Idk what it is about my horse but people keep tryna steal it. Plus why the law get called on me when I’m just protecting what’s mine

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    Doesnt look as good with the hat but this is the best I could do, I give you... Heisenberg!.. with the hat.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    An interesting choice of photo to depict Abigail Marston by ‘TheGamer.com’ link in comment.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    The sunsets in this game are amazing

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    So I finished red dead 2 and boy... What a ride

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    I don't even know where to begin. Don't even know if someone will read this but still, I need to write this down. I loved the game from the start. That bar fight in valentine was enough for me to know how much I would love this. Guess I just didn't know it would make me feel all kinda of emotions and actually made me think about life a lot, still does. Sean's death got to me in a way that I can't even explain. It's like Arthur put in his journal "I'm more sad than I can admit. He was like a little brother". So unexpected.. this game is so realistic on so many levels and death is one of them alright. How life goes on and we go about our business even after something like that. Made me think about the losses I had IRL. And gotta admit there's always a soft spot in me for funny Irish guys. His death hardened me I guess cuz every death after just made me sad, like empty sad. Kieran, Lenny, Hosea... The good ones die while the snake and rats remain. That's life for you. There was this one time I was talking to everyone in camp and went out looking for Hosea, to see what he would say about all of that. Forgot for a moment. Just like I do sometimes IRL. Dutch... Has got to be one of the best written characters I've seen because I still can't hate him. Always liked Dutch. I was behind Dutch even when Arthur wasn't, in Guarma. Kept making excuses for him time and time again. He was losing himself right in front of us but still I believed that at least his relationship with Arthur and their bond wouldn't be something to worry about. When he left Arthur to die... Idk I never felt more betrayed and heartbroken. No movie no tv show no book ever made me feel like this. And the fact that even after that Arthur still follows him to that robbery. Arthur deserved better. Dutch lost himself and Arthur found himself. It's a shame the good one is the one to go, such is life.

    It's funny... I started it not giving a crap. Sure as hell beat the shit out of Thomas Downes. And the others. Robbed a lot. I was planning on robbing a couple that moved to the woods only to find out it was Charlotte that lived there I think. That little guilt.. shared it with Arthur I suppose. That scene with Archie and what he said... Always got me thinking what would happen, maybe he'd try to take revenge. What I got instead was.. well didn't see that coming.

    Half the game was such a good time. Beating out racists was awesome. Helping out that painter Charles was one of my favorites. The other half I pretty much cried every main mission lol there was some missions that I thought oh well at least nothing sad happened and in the end there was a letter from Mary. And knowing he had a son.. hell. Such good times we had, such bad times. Thank you rockstar. Just thank you.

    In these hard times we're living now, getting to escape reality to dive deep into this world so alive. One hell of an experience.

    submitted by /u/mistahbecky
    [link] [comments]

    just in a shootout with O’Driscolls and then all of a sudden i’m attacked by a grizzly. i pissed myself

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment