• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 24, 2021

    Red Dead Redemption anyone else kept the horse he got in the start from the mountains ?

    Red Dead Redemption anyone else kept the horse he got in the start from the mountains ?


    anyone else kept the horse he got in the start from the mountains ?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    Rockstar, when?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    Story Mode John vs. Epilogue John

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    My cat watched me play

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Arthur gotta be the best protagonist ever, just watch that laugh.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    I figured out that guns have writing on them if you don't customize them

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 01:39 AM PDT

    Unpopular opinion

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 03:40 AM PDT

    I fucking hate the Pk blinders in red dead, no hate to the cosplayers, but stop being a griefer

    submitted by /u/Shadow_Rex64
    [link] [comments]

    Finally finished the main story of RDR2. My fanart of Arthur Morgan!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    You can still find these hitching posts in many parts of modern-day Saint Denis

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    I find it astonishing that how I keep on finding such little details still as I've been playing this game since release. Rockstar is just great.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    I just noticed the dude we play as in the Epilogue is actually the same protagonist from Redemption 1. The details in this game never cease to amaze me

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    I like this screenshot

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    After so long I finally did it

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    Birds Eye View of Guarma.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    Call to Arms is absolute chaos

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    Just a simple, non-shooty DLC of RDR2 I would love. (Epilogue Spoilers Kinda)

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Today I was walking around Beecher's Hope doing some chores to boost my stats, and it made me realise how cool it would be to have a DLC or mod that was basically just this - but more detailed.

    Just a sort of... life sim for endgame John, where you can live the ranch life he had dreamed of for so long.

    • Play a mini-game where you cook meals, with the ingredients you collect (cutting meat, mixing the pot, etc)
    • More ranch chores, that perhaps go a bit further (so, loading the eggs into the wagon, and then delivering them to the general store for money, or whatever)
    • Tornadoes! I would love some kind of random weather event mini-game where you have to do certain things before one hit, and then repair any damages after. Other weather events too perhaps, like mini bush fires from lightning, or minor flooding during rain.
    • Horse care mini-game: dealing with shoe repairs, more detailed brushing, etc. and also a better horse training mechanism where you have to take it around the corral to break it
    • Caring for the dog (feeding, bathing, walking, training), and perhaps the options of getting a second dog, or a cat.
    • Maybe have an upkeep for the animals. You gotta feed, muck, and clean them (etc) or they die/get sick and if they die you gotta bury them (or burn them).
    • Tending to crops, planting crops, harvesting crops
    • Earning money to hire ranch hands - if you don't pay, they walk. Outside of that you can put them to work on a particular job and then you don't have to do it (this would work better if john wasn't basically rich at the end lol, but a nice thing to build up to in this fantasy DLC of mine)
    • Let me play the damn piano, Rockstar. Just let me smash those keys and make a din, at least.
    • Let me sit on any seat I choose (always found that weird, honestly), and perhaps have an idle animation where I can read a book whilst sitting, etc.

    I'm not entirely sure what the point would even be. But sometimes when I am sleepy and bored, loading up post-endgame John and just pottering about makes me very happy. I just wish we could do more with those little immersive moments.

    All right that's it thanks for indulging me lol :D

    submitted by /u/Illustrious_Host11
    [link] [comments]

    Just a couple of bison fighting in the wild!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    I’m so happy I finally got it

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    sorry if this has been posted before but I’ve JUST realised NPC John’s leather vest is basically exactly the same as Sundance’s

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    This is totally safe.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    It's strange in rdr2 John and Ross are the same height but in rdr1 Ross is shorter than john.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    this gave me the biggest scare of my life!!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Colonel Arthur Mortimer

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment