• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 18, 2021

    Red Dead Redemption Saint Arthur

    Red Dead Redemption Saint Arthur


    Saint Arthur

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    I think my Photo Mode skill might have hit it's peak and there is no point in trying further.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    I think we can all agree that any mission where Charles accompanies you is a great mission, yes?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    Personally, rdr2 is the best game in all aspects :)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    "Family is who you love most, not who you come from" - Hosea Matthews

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    pencil drawing of my boah arthur

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    I M M E R S I O N

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    I painted everyone's favorite boah in a duel.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    kill the kkk

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Best lightning capture I've had yet

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    ��������

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 04:27 AM PDT

    Love taking pics in my favorite game ever! Got over a thousand of them so plenty too share ����

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    The lighting in this scene is superb. “You okay?”

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    Finally got both of the rdr games

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    We did it fam, 100% for the 2nd time

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    Title

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    Snapped this right before starting the last missions

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    “john, push me”

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    Found a WILD red chestnut Arabian in this location. I play on PS version of the game.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    Looting in other games is absolutely ruined after playing RDR2 [Looting Mechanics in RDR2]

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    The fact rockstar animated and mapped every object you could pick up and loot in game is so damn immersive. Going back to Witcher 3/Fallout or forward to Outer Worlds, these games still have an invisible hand that opens chests and puts the items on your person.

    In RDR2 even with a body you watch your character bend down and grab the item and at least have a return to pouch animation!

    submitted by /u/MCgrindahFM
    [link] [comments]

    I found out, after 3 playthroughs, that you can find miss braithwaite and loot her.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    if bear dangerous why cute?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    Yesterday I finished red dead redemption normal, hardcore and undead nightmare on 100% so I decided to draw John

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 03:01 AM PDT

    Red Dead Redemption 2 saved my life!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    The last three months of my life have been the hardest in my life. In this time my marriage fell apart, I became homeless for a brief period of time, found out I got scammed out of thousands of dollars for a car I bought, lost faith in my religion, found out I hate doing what I thought I wanted to do for the rest of my life, found out that aside from getting a job in that field my college degree is almost worthless, found my dream job then lost it in a month, realized I can't trust my family as much as I thought I could, and lost all hope.

    I was more depressed than I have ever been in my entire life and question if life was even worth it. Like many of you I bought the game because I thought it would be a fun cowboy game where I could pretend be the roughest toughest cowpoke in the Wild West. I knew almost nothing about the story. I was honestly expecting something along the lines of Skyrim with horses and guns instead of swords and dragons. What I found was something much deeper and more profound than simple escapism.

    For the first few chapters I impressed by the visuals, fun and interactive gameplay, and playing poker. Lots and lots of poker. But as the story progressed things started to get worse and worse for Arthur and I genuinely felt for him and saw a lot of similarities between what happens to him and what has happened to me over the course of my life and especially the last few months. His problems are extreme and dramatic versions of what has happened in my life. I very much understand the feeling of having everything fall apart in a matter of months.

    I just finished the main story at 2 AM and am emotionally shook. I am on the verge of tears writing this. This story has inspired me to keep on going and no matter what comes and to be a good person despite what happens. Life may not be easy but it is how we deal with it that makes us who we are.

    submitted by /u/Gringoboi17
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment