• Breaking News

    Friday, September 10, 2021

    Red Dead Redemption I crashed during the final mission of chapter 6, and now I don't own the game anymore? WHAT?

    Red Dead Redemption I crashed during the final mission of chapter 6, and now I don't own the game anymore? WHAT?


    I crashed during the final mission of chapter 6, and now I don't own the game anymore? WHAT?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    I wore this shirt to school today and no one got it, where are the true fans.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    It’s all Arthur’s fault

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 02:41 AM PDT

    I just realised that all the misery and misfortune that happens to the gang is all Arthur's fault.

    I'm on my third play through in chapter 2, focusing mostly on gearing up, hunting, upgrading the camp, and side missions. Hosea has been sitting in the same spot day and night cleaning his gun wanting me to go hunting for weeks. "Hey Arthur!", he keeps shouting whenever I pass by, but I still refuse to respond.

    Without my engagement with the rest of the camp, nothing bad is happening to them. No Pinkertons, nobody is on the run.

    Everyone seems content, adding poor deer pelts and bat wings to the camp funds and hanging out together. Except for maybe Kieran who is still tied up to that tree.

    Hmmm. Maybe I just shouldn't talk to the gang anymore.

    submitted by /u/mikethebone
    [link] [comments]

    I found this gorgeous Red Arabian in the far southwest corner of the map. I think Rockstar puts unique animals at extreme ends of the map to encourage and reward exploration.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    Who is this? Wrong answers only.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    Aha...found one!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    Arthur wanna do a tiktok video.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    And they say you can’t hear pictures…

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    is this somehow related to the St. Denis vampire?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    bridge

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Only took a measly 3000 hours to learn you can apply pomade like a late 1800's pimp

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    The “Arthur/Hosea was a good man” circlejerk here has got to stop

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    I love this subreddit because I love this game. Seeing other people's playthroughs, it's like an Arthur Multiverse: you can see different decisions he's made and how that changes the context around his redemption or lack thereof without having to grind hours on your own for a new game.

    But GODDAMM. It's like a switch flipped, all I see here is "Arthur didn't become a good man - he always was one." This is so blatantly false. Regardless of how you play the game, he is a self proclaimed thief and killer. You literally rob innocent people in missions regardless of your honor level. You con the dysfunctional town of Rhodes and take advantage of good people nonstop throughout this game. And then people here will post a screenshot of him looking at the sunset like "he was always a good boah 😥," like what? Did you play the same game?

    The game is called "Red Dead Redemption," not "Red Dead Static Good Character, Arthur would have been happier with Charlotte she was nicer than Mary and had bigger boobs." The constant circlejerk that Arthur was somehow always a good person, or that anyone in the game besides Jack was somehow excusable for their sins, literally undermines the game's message. The same people who say that Red Dead Redemption 2 is proof that videogames can be art are also always ignorant of what the story is about - redemption. I don't mean to be some video game supremacist philosopher looking for deep meaning in a game about a couple cowboys, but this is RDR 101

    submitted by /u/Spider-Sam1500
    [link] [comments]

    I drew my horse silhouetted against the moon rise

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    meet little arthur

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 12:20 AM PDT

    This is fantastic

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    Rdr2 is BRUTAL

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    mmh.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    Pinkerton National Detective Agency - 1850

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    What is Arthur thinking about and what is Mary-Beth thinking about?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    Moustache Arthur = Best Arthur

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    I love taking photos in this world!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Cripps set up a scenic camp, my dog had other ideas...

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    Charles in Arthur's hat (modded outfit)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    One day, different weather Timelapse

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment