• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 28, 2021

    Red Dead Redemption Charles, I am the Liquor

    Red Dead Redemption Charles, I am the Liquor


    Charles, I am the Liquor

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    I painted Armadillo - Oil on canvas

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    Does anyone else like to think Arthur became a historical figure in the RDR universe?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    How Rockstar downgraded the Graphics | Comparison between 1.00 and current patch [Pictures]

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    Any game suggestions with a great story like rdr2?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    On the epilogue of my second play through, it reminded me of how great this story was. I am wondering if anyone had any single player story mode games that you can get really invested in the characters like you do in red dead.

    Thanks everyone for responding! I was not expecting so many people to chime in. My main 3 takeaways from this post

    1. Witcher and ghost of Tsushima are must plays
    2. It's worth going back and playing rdr1 again even if I have to buy an old console
    3. I've never seen a more divided fan base on whether the Last of Us 2 is good or not. And for that reason I'll have to play it and see for myself!
    submitted by /u/benzodiaz1
    [link] [comments]

    Mr. Freeze

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    I reckon we should keep an �� out for some of these fellers this Halloween

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    This scene broke me so I did a painting of it :(

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    �� Halloween Pass 2 items ��

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    Silver and Dark walnut is the best in my opinion

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    Alright, which one of you made this? Cause we don’t allow this type of BUFFOONERY in this fanbase

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    Just wanted to look at the scenery..

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 12:36 AM PDT

    Dude….

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    Tilly: "Thank you, Arthur." Arthur: " You're a good girl, you live a good life." Tilly: "Alright, Arthur. I'll, I'll miss.." Arthur: "Me too, Sweetheart. Me too." Jack, come here. Be brave, son, I'm gonna go get your Momma."

    Micah: "You lost, my sick friend. You lost." Arthur: "In the end, Micah, despite my best efforts to the contrary, it turns out I've won."

    Arthur to Dutch: " I gave you all I had."

    I'm a grown ass man and a video game just made me tear up. It is now, hands down, my favorite game of all time. Makes me wish I had got around to playing it sooner. Kudos to the actors and Rockstar.

    submitted by /u/steveothehero
    [link] [comments]

    The view that made my jaw drop

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    He seen some serious shit

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    Arthur’s canon look is not clean shaven.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    Everyone always says that, Arthur's canon look is clean shaven with Level 3 Hair.

    But this can't be true. See, I just realized something.

    In the opening scene [Chapter 1], he has a Level 3 beard and level 3 hair. Therefore that's his canon look, I'll explain why.

    Now hold on, I know what you're gonna say.

    "That's because he and his gang was on the run from the Pinkertons, and he obviously had no time to shave while he was on the run. Back in Blackwater he was clean shaven."

    "He grew the beard while he was on the run."

    Wrong. Let me explain.

    Did no one notice?

    Every other gang member, like Micah, Javier, Pearson, Swanson AND especially Dutch and John has the exact same beard they always do and that in Chapter 1 right in the opening scene, while they are on the run.

    Their so called canon look.

    And we all know that Dutch obviously can grow a beard, as we saw all saw back in Guarma.

    Same for John [rescue from prison].

    But they didn't.

    So, the time between Blackwater and the opening scene, is not enough time to grow any kind of facial length, since everyone has the exact same beard, as they always do.

    This means that Arthur had a Level 3 beard and Level 3 hair in Blackwater.

    And this means that Arthur's canon look is the Level 3 beard and level 3 hair.

    submitted by /u/SwansonGA
    [link] [comments]

    How would RDR3 work?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    I can't see it going any further into the future with Jack unless they came up with something truly special and I gotta admit the idea of a prequel to the prequel where you play as Hosea maybe? That honestly sounds great because I would love to see the real early days of the gang up to the Blackwater robbery and finally see once and for all if Dutch really was a good man turned sour or if he was the self serving crazy fella he turned into.

    submitted by /u/Shezes
    [link] [comments]

    Looks familiar....

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    My attempt to make the Mask From undead Nightmare

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    "Can I help a little?"

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    How real men bathe.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    Terrifying

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    Clever girl

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    LENNYYY STAY CALM I WILL SAVE YOU

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment