• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 2, 2021

    Red Dead Redemption Charles Châtenay- I doubt many players got to experience the entire thing, but it really is a 10/10 stranger mission

    Red Dead Redemption Charles Châtenay- I doubt many players got to experience the entire thing, but it really is a 10/10 stranger mission


    Charles Châtenay- I doubt many players got to experience the entire thing, but it really is a 10/10 stranger mission

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 09:44 AM PST

    Brutal double nutshot knockout, 360 degree testicular termination

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 08:52 AM PST

    Houston, we have liftoff!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 01:19 PM PST

    Found a pile of pallets on the edge of the map. All very modern pallets, also pallets were invented in the 30s. So I thought it was very interesting. ��

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 01:39 PM PST

    Welcome to Grizzlies ��

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 11:05 AM PST

    Why can't people be nice in this game?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 04:35 AM PST

    Tried to make Lady Gaga in Red Dead online and it took me so long to finish. Didn't end up the way I wanted it to be but I'm still so proud of this

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 05:48 AM PST

    Man, replaying RDR1 again for the first time in years and I forgot how depressing it was in comparison to RDR2.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 02:41 PM PST

    SPOILERS GALORE

    The whole RD franchise is one my favourite franchises stretching back even to Red Dead Revolver. Having been a patient gamer for part 2 until last year, partly to wait for price drop and partly because I thought it wouldn't live up to RDR1, I was pleasantly surprised with a game that shot into my top five of all time and serious contender for all time favourite.

    This year, spotted RDR1 in PS Now store so streamed and played it through again.

    Man, I'd actually forgot how bleak and dark the game is. Especially in comparison to RDR2.

    Although the prequel might be very sad, it has a lot of optimism with side quests and the ending is somewhat hopeful if you don't know what happens in the first game.

    Well RDR1 basically renders the entire prequel pointless. Little innocent Jack gets stuck in the life for revenge and lives a hollow existence. Everything John and Arthur desperately didn't want him to be.

    HOWEVER, this is not what makes it so bleak.

    What makes it bleak are the side missions. EVERY side mission has a bad ending. There's literally no point, as nothing good happens. At least in RDR2 Arthur makes a difference. Here the world is an awful place and there's nothing you can do.

    Hell, this even applies to the other plots in the game, with Mexico ending up under another dictator. You can even drive the buffalo extinct. All side characters who are good people die or suffer terrible fates. Again this was also in RDR2 but countered by some good things happening e.g. with the nun starting a new mission and Sadie/Charles starting new lives. If either was in RDR1, they'd almost certainly be killed off, or worse.

    RDR1 never gets mentioned in darkest games list but it will should do because it was so depressing, I actually had a hard time finishing it, especially knowing what happens to John.

    I still argue both RDR1 and 2 are two of the greatest works in any medium and should be played. But man, I going from 2 to 1 was just shocking to transition in mindset from.

    If anybody else has gone back and played it, I'd love to hear if you were also shocked about the darkness or your thoughts on the difference in the two games generally?

    submitted by /u/CatholicCockney
    [link] [comments]

    What do people think?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 06:42 PM PST

    “You don’t get to live a bad life and have good things happen to you.”

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 12:39 PM PST

    Give it time Arthur, I hear Superman even had trouble getting the hang of flying at first

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 12:58 PM PST

    Fenton prevents a train robbery

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 11:01 AM PST

    I feel like this is too obvious to not be already known but I haven't seen anything about it. The same initials of the missing poster in Van Horn plus the emblem and dolls it's obviously hers, again idk if this is already well know, sorry if it is

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 10:47 AM PST

    Thinking about the time I have lost closing every single drawer I opened in this game.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 01:44 PM PST

    That is all. I am one of those persons who just NEED to loot anything lootable but then I just have to close all the dressers, the drawers, the lockboxes I have opened. I don't know why. I want to let it as I found it - save from what I took. that is mine now. I love this game for letting me loot any furniture I come across.

    submitted by /u/cerosin420
    [link] [comments]

    I’m great at following orders!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 04:31 PM PST

    I thought this was fitting

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 02:40 PM PST

    Abigail is crazy

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 07:42 AM PST

    Marston Ricketts

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 11:52 AM PST

    Sheriff Ray Owens from "The Last Stand"

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 01:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment