• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 29, 2021

    Red Dead Redemption haha racist go flop

    Red Dead Redemption haha racist go flop


    haha racist go flop

    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 07:09 PM PST

    Shut up Micah, can't you see Arthur's trying to take a nap here?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2021 03:36 AM PST

    Just notice this on my third playthrough.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 09:51 PM PST

    Tactical Defense:

    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 07:30 PM PST

    I loved RDR2. I don’t think I will ever play it again.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 08:02 PM PST

    I see people on this sub on their 2nd, 3rd (8th?!) playthroughs. And I just can't see myself doing it.

    Don't get me wrong, I loved every minute of it. Hunting, bonding with my white Arabian, turning my Arthur into an honorable cowboy, (and let's be honest, turning him into my cowboy Barbie, looking for just the right outfit). I loved Lenny (YNNEL?!?!!), Charles, and Sadie.

    It was a beautiful and brutal story - as it was intended to be. The emotions were so intense the first time, that I feel playing it again would only dilute the experience. It could only be less intense already knowing how everything ended.

    Am I the only one?

    For those of you who have replayed, did you get any more out of the story a second time around? (I know you can discover more of the world and find new details and encounters, but I'm talking about just the main story.)

    submitted by /u/szering
    [link] [comments]

    After 3 years, 207hs and with half of my eyesight lost (those mf tiny birds hunting and the small font killed my already poor sight) i finally finished the story and got the 100%! One of the best stories i've played along with The Last Of Us 2 and Metal Gear Solid 3. So long, cowboy...

    Posted: 29 Dec 2021 02:51 AM PST

    How the turn tables!! ������‍♂️

    Posted: 29 Dec 2021 02:52 AM PST

    I started a RDR2 Spotify playlist 3 years ago, and I think I might be finally finished.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 09:26 PM PST

    I started a RDR2 Spotify playlist 3 years ago, and I think I might be finally finished.

    So as the title says, I made a playlist. I know there's a million songs out there that could also be on here, but I've been adding and removing and shuffling around these songs for 3 years and I finally feel like it really captures the feel of the game (to me, anyway). I actually like it, so I want to quit while I'm ahead. Although, if I know myself (and I do), I'll probably mess with it from time to time, so it may change a bit later on.

    Boah - Spotify playlist

    I'm from the era of mixtapes, as well, so I had to make a custom cover for the playlist. I didn't go so far as to make a back cover, but I suppose I could. It would be pretty jammed up with songs...

    It's mooooooody. Like the game sometimes.

    I'll post the tracklist in a comment. I made it to play in the order I put the songs, but I can't stop anybody from shuffling and it's none of my business anyway. I just hope people like it.

    submitted by /u/weed_fart
    [link] [comments]

    I would love a Dutch DLC but you know how Rockstar is

    Posted: 29 Dec 2021 01:24 AM PST

    Filthy sinners and heart breakers

    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 11:28 PM PST

    White screen simulator 2021 is my favorite game

    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 10:15 PM PST

    Some of my favourite screenshots/photos I've taken or me and my boyfriend whilst we okay RDO! (ft. Close up of our characters faces)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2021 03:37 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment