• Breaking News

    Monday, January 3, 2022

    Red Dead Redemption For the love of Gavin please ban the "Hey guys I'm new, any tips?" Posts

    Red Dead Redemption For the love of Gavin please ban the "Hey guys I'm new, any tips?" Posts


    For the love of Gavin please ban the "Hey guys I'm new, any tips?" Posts

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 05:41 PM PST

    I keep seeing so many karma farming hosts about people finally setting into RDR2 with a picture of their monitor on a loading screen and it's pretty annoying

    A simple search will show you tons of posts like this where all the comments say "STAY OFF REDDIT TOO MANY SPOILERS"

    Its getting old fellas. If you have specific questions, ask them and you'll get plenty of valuable answers, preferably after you do some of your own searching within the subreddit.

    You hardly need tips to get into this game, it's pretty straight forward and learning is part of the game.

    EDIT 1: Also "Am I the only one?" Posts are so terrible. 5 minutes ago I saw a post asking if he was the only one who felt sad when the game ended.

    I prefer Ringworms, rats with the plague, and Uncle more than any of these karmawhores

    submitted by /u/SlavicEgg
    [link] [comments]

    That’s a beautiful landscape boah.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 09:45 PM PST

    When is rockstar going to fix the floating bandolier issue in this game? They have all these immersive aspects but this really stands out

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 02:38 PM PST

    I just found a bunch of Indians in New Austin while wandering (RDR2 Epilogue)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 01:25 PM PST

    Strolling into the sunset

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 03:44 AM PST

    Just got the game, any tips? (I'm done with chapter 1 and going to rescue our boy from Blackwater) I need tips for money and weapons.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 12:16 PM PST

    BAD time for my friend to message me covering the button prompt.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 10:18 PM PST

    Small gouache sketch I recently painted of John Marston :)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 04:16 AM PST

    RDR2 has the most beautiful open world

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 03:31 AM PST

    was looking for a way to get arthur into new austin. this is the first suggestion ��

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 03:58 PM PST

    I wish scars had the option to be permanent.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 10:14 AM PST

    Here is my RDR2 Memorabilia Collection (excluding fabrics and paper items). More on my instagram! ����

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 07:38 AM PST

    Chapter 6 is without Question the best in the game, most emotional Depth, Best Lines of Dialogue, Arthur Becomes even more well written, The Set pieces are amazing, i know people like the Chill Chapter 2 and stuff but 6 was the pinnacle of this game's writing and Characters

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 11:10 PM PST

    After Playing Chapter 5 I went straight listening to Spotify. This song is relaxing and adventurous at the same time!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 03:39 AM PST

    Hey guys, just starting out, anyone got any tips on how to get the most money, best weapon, and how to make friends? Tia.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 01:37 AM PST

    Disappointed in Rockstar

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 04:02 PM PST

    Red Dead Redemption was one of my all time favorite games. I would play through that story at MINIMUM 2 times every year since it's release leading up to RDR2. RDR2 is easily one of the best games ever created. You could be imprisoned with food, water and this game for a year straight and still not have everything figured out on your own.

    It really upsets me that Rockstar doesn't seem to care about this game like they do GTA. There's arguably more heart and soul and replay value in this franchise and it really sucks we barely hear news (other than the disastrous online) about their plans with the game. Simply because they have none. No next-gen FPS boost and certainly no singleplayer DLC.

    I'm worried Rockstar won't go all out for this franchise's future.. That the effort shown in the first two games will be missing for whenever the next installment may be.. I adore this game and I just needed to vent my concern somewhere

    submitted by /u/todrey306
    [link] [comments]

    Wtf just happened?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 09:04 PM PST

    I've never seen this coat on an Arabian before ��.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 11:16 AM PST

    Some efficient shooting from Arthur

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 04:37 PM PST

    I tried to jump over this bridge… My horse died :C

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 01:30 AM PST

    What level 5 bonding looks like...

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 12:41 PM PST

    in my many years of playing, i’ve never noticed this mammoth skeleton north of colter until now

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 01:53 PM PST

    Does that mean before, after or during the 5th... it's so confusing to non-native speakers

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 04:38 AM PST

    An accydeént

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 10:55 PM PST

    Title

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 03:10 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment