• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 9, 2022

    Red Dead Redemption Did Arthur really just grab that HOT METAL cup of coffee from the BOTTOM with his BARE HANDS?

    Red Dead Redemption Did Arthur really just grab that HOT METAL cup of coffee from the BOTTOM with his BARE HANDS?


    Did Arthur really just grab that HOT METAL cup of coffee from the BOTTOM with his BARE HANDS?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 07:36 AM PST

    My game glitched and ... ��

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 10:33 AM PST

    Felt bad for the German dude who got kidnapped, and he didn't speak English so I figured he needed a vacation to unwind before being reunited with his family.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 01:35 PM PST

    I made this map, what do you think?, I'm really proud of it :D

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 10:50 AM PST

    I’m sure other people have seen this, but I didn’t find it until my 3rd play through.. This photo of young Hosea, Dutch, & Arthur makes my heart happy❤️

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 11:54 PM PST

    You should always study the animals before taking a shot

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 10:51 AM PST

    Why does Arthur drop the spoon for the stew in the dirt EVERY SINGLE TIME?!!! Jack eats from there...

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 10:54 AM PST

    Took a while but…

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 08:55 AM PST

    Pulled a gun when I saw the knife, no shots needed

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 03:59 AM PST

    #SaveRedDeadOnline

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 08:19 PM PST

    A little kid was pretending to be drunk in my moonshine shack and it was priceless

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 12:10 PM PST

    The beauty that can be created when I let my girlfriend photoshop a picture of my arthur figure! UPDATE OF THE CONTROVERSIAL ARTHUR MORGAN FIGURE!!!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 09:32 PM PST

    Just wanted to share this screenshot with you Boahs and Gals ��

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 04:15 PM PST

    After days hunting little animals with Small Game Arrows, I can just enjoy the view.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 10:56 PM PST

    What is everyone’s least favourite part of the map?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 01:35 AM PST

    Mine is Annesburg. Everyone is so angry and depressing.

    submitted by /u/paarthurr
    [link] [comments]

    Well, he was a good horse.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 09:22 AM PST

    New member here, got this golden clip last night

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 02:01 PM PST

    WHAT IF: The next Red dead was set as a “modern western”

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 08:04 PM PST

    Here me out, a setting in modern or modernish times could work for the next game, say for example: texas in the mid 70s, think 'no country for old men' or maybe 'hell or highwater (both great films in their own respect), wide open spaces and small towns, pickup trucks and cowboy hats as far as the eye can see, maybe even a section of the map as mexico and cartel territory. The way it would destinguish itself from gta is through a more moral oriented story, say robbing for your family who is in dire need of money or similar. What do you guys think? I'd love to here it, lets pretend a little.

    submitted by /u/Creepy-Poet-8517
    [link] [comments]

    Thought y’all might like this one!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 12:47 PM PST

    When Dutch mentions a new plan

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 02:19 PM PST

    Taking down Beaver Hollow without getting a hit (No Dead-eye) (Pistol only)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 05:42 PM PST

    I stopped for a sec while playing yesterday to take in this insane view, so I felt like I needed to share it. This game is absolutely gorgeous

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 07:09 PM PST

    Was anyone overwhelmed the first time they entered Saint Denis?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 09:08 PM PST

    I just entered chapter four and I'm completely overwhelmed by this place. Coming from the raw country, this place is totally alien. It's ridiculous this exists in a game. It's like going back in time, so many buildings to admire, people to see, stuff to do, what, how is this…?

    I'm starting to get an idea of what eight years worth of game development by the largest game development company results in.

    submitted by /u/Silverwhite2
    [link] [comments]

    Weird question but what is your favorite shot in rdr2? Mine:

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 04:36 PM PST

    My horse made a cartoon of himself in the mud

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 03:36 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment