• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 8, 2021

    Red Dead Redemption I’m graduating 9th grade this Friday, so I decided to quote Arthur in my yearbook

    Red Dead Redemption I’m graduating 9th grade this Friday, so I decided to quote Arthur in my yearbook


    I’m graduating 9th grade this Friday, so I decided to quote Arthur in my yearbook

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    Found this while browsing Tik Tok

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    This dog was following Arthur around in Saint Denis. He was really friendly!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    Arthur Morgan the Auto Turret

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    I didn't know Micah was hanging around in Rhodes

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    Can't get enough of the storms.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    Wallpaper that I love so much

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    Arthur & Isaac

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    I wasn't going to shoot you

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    I swear, I've never enjoyed camping and fishing as much in any other game I've played. Maybe it's the views

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    Is that a Bob Ross painting?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    Well said

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    Arthur's Redemption. Beat protagonist ever.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    Arthurs cheesy smile ��

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    Finally got my hands on the main soundtrack to complete my collection!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    Unpopular opinion: Dutch is a way better villian/antagonist than Micah

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    I see so many people endlessly praising Micah for being such a great villian/antagonist cause he's so hateable. However, he's too cartoonishly evil for me to find him compelling as an antagonist. He's a racist, sexist, creep, implied rapist, killed the camp dog, murders innocent people for fun, and is an asshole to everyone in camp who isn't named Dutch. There isnt a single redeeming or interesting quality in Micah's character besides him being good with a gun. His villianry is as subtle as a hammer.

    Dutch on the other hand, is actually a complex character. He saved Sadie with no ulterior motive, believes in equality, and actually had a code. He saved people in need and took them in when they had no place to go, taught them how to read and write (even with an ulterior motive, its still a good thing). He ran his gang differently compared to most outlaw leaders (the gang acted more like a tight-knit community). He was the biggest influence in Arthur and John's life (the 2 protagonists of the series). He undergoes a character arc that directly contrasts Arthur's. There's so much mystery surrounding his character (did he change or become who he really is)? His villianry is actually subtle (things like him saying 'I' then quickly correcting himself by saying 'we' in conversations). If you believe Dutch was always bad, then he's a master manipulator as well since he was able to pull the wool over everyone's eyes (even most players) for 20+ years. Honestly, I'd argue Dutch is the most well-written character in the series only behind Arthur. I could write a 10 page thesis paper about his character.

    submitted by /u/Dun_Willingson
    [link] [comments]

    “IT’S FUN TO STAY AT THE…” #ymca

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Hit the gun shop owner in Saint Denis on his head with my pistol so many times he has bandages now

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    Here are my "Paper" collectables consisting of Pamphlets, prints, magazines, stickers, booklets, etc. Hope you enjoy! �� More of my collection soon to come this is only 10%!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    Arthur getting bullied by captured bounty while both in jail.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    I felt like sharing this funny encounter, and don't know if this is something well known. I recently captured Lindsey Wofford alive and put him in the saint denis jail. Then shortly after i also got arrested playing as Arthur. A cut scene played where Wofford made fun of a bounty hunter getting arrested. He also told Arthur that the lemoyne raiders will find him. Has anobody found similar encounters.

    submitted by /u/takje13
    [link] [comments]

    You have to love yourself a fire

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    Saint Denis

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    Always up for a little hunting.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment